Turkey - MCSL - Misli.com Sultanlar Ligi - 2020/2021

• I expect more games of Vakıfbank to be postponed not only Galatasaray, they will probably won't play next 3 or 4 match. Bcz Sarıyer had high numbers of infected and they could not play 3 matches until all players tested negative.

Best wishes to Vakif, health is important than anything else of course

• I know it is a very stressful time for everyone, but if players don't understand that this is not the time to enjoy time off by traveling or visiting restaurants, it will be very difficult for the season to happen in any country in the world.

I don't think clubs should prohibit these off-court meetings, because that would be a violation of the athletes' freedom. For me, it is all about self-awareness of the situation we are facing.

• I agree. The athletes of one sports club should just be housed in one compound and not allowed any outside contact. That would give them a better chance of continuing with the season.

• I agree. The athletes of one sports club should just be housed in one compound and not allowed any outside contact. That would give them a better chance of continuing with the season.

This might seem a good option at first but many athletes are married, live in their own residence with their families, some have children. So this could also sound a bit dictatorial. I don't think this would be the solution. Instead, I think clubs should try to bring awareness on the virus and updates of the current situation. They should start by talking to players to show them what is really going on and encourage them to remain at home as much as possible - meaning to go out only for basic services.

Just to illustrate my point: in Brazil, Minas is doing everything: mass testing, security control, social distancing during the gym time, players are training with masks on... But in every single weekend players are meeting with a bunch of different people in restaurants, pools and parties. And they don't even mind sharing it in their instragram account. Basically, everything the club is doing is meaningless because there is a generalized lack of self-awareness.

• I don't think any league will come to a proper end this season.

• Meliha had a birthday party last week and most players were there, including Mihajlovic of FB.

This might also be the explanation why THY lacked players against Vakifbank...

• Vakifbank now announce that 6 players and 2 tehncical staff memeber tested positive for Covid-19.

The total number of positive cases in Vakif now are 9.

They said that Isolation and treatment measures have been taken accordingly.

What about Vakifbank's latest opponents? When 9 people were tested positive now, they might have been infectious already a few days ago...

• Meliha had a birthday party last week and most players were there, including Mihajlovic of FB.

How necessary to give a big birthday party around this time 🤡 this very likely is what started it for VB. I see many players go out every other day too, not many seem to care.

Better now than later, I mean it is matter of time. It is to hard to avoid Covid when their is no quarantine anymore. You can watch for yourself as much as you can when others are not worrying about them selfs.

Sweden had done their job.

• I don’t want to speculate who got it from who but they surely should be more careful with their outings.

I hope they will stop the league and find another solution how to proceed the league. As it is already mentioned, maybe they can gather the teams in one place. I don’t even want to think about how it is going to be when teams start to travel abroad for European Cups.