Turkey - MCSL - Misli.com Sultanlar Ligi - 2020/2021

• Maybe Yesilyurt, Nilufer, actually also the clubs with similar budget and ambition around the world can pay attention on Serbian league and young promising players from there and pick up them before their outbreak in the senior national team, for sure Serbian league isn't so strong and their good performance there doesn't have to be binding, but they are probably very cheap, and for example player like Mirosavljevic, she is 2000 generation, and she play in senior team for 3,4 years already and for sure she can be very solid players in teams like these, IMO for sure better than bench internationals. I am for sure subjective and naturaly i favor Serbian players, but it seems to me that trust in the Serbian volleyball school is not commensurate with our successec, and certainly the players are proof of the quality of that school, and i don't just mean on the beast like Maja, Boskovic,......

Since i deviated a bit from the main point(not uncommon, sorry), i want to say that i always more pay attention on young promisin players (wherever they came from) insted of this solid but bench usually just bench players in bigger clubs.

• My dream (i know its impossible she is signed)

Derya-Herbots

Great Dream! Someone who matches Derya's intensity but receives/attacks like it's a privilege. That would be the best thing for Derya to see up close and personal.

• I think Yeşilyurt should keep Koolhaas as well. She was a very important player for Yeşilyurt since this young team needed someone experienced. Not only her experience but also her blocking helped the team a lot.

They lacked a good receiver next to Derya. I was hoping that Humay could have gone there but she signed with somewhere else unfortunately.

To be honest I'm rooting for Carutasu more than Derya🙈 Carutasu can do great things in a year or two while Derya didn't improve even a bit at reception for a year.:whistle:

• We shouldn't get too excited about Nilüfer yet. They basically have the same team from last season except Humay who was one of the key players. Also their trainer was a big plus for them too, I'm not sure if new one can have the same impact. Nilüfer needs a good receiver local and I don't think we have anyone free right now in the market

• with 16 teams :what::white: Turkey should increase the number of foreigners players to 4 plus one on the bench. This would help to increase the level.

• Aydin BBSK thanked and did not renew with: Erçe Kasapoğlu, Semra Özer, Sasa Planinsec, Hazal Selin Arifoğlu, Arelya Karasoy, Ece Hocaoğlu and Bihter Dumanoğlu (L)

They're looking for an even more fitting MB then for the next level. Options like Nicole Koolhaas, Rachel Sanchez Perez are hot for them rn I think.

• Aydin BBSK thanked and did not renew with: Erçe Kasapoğlu, Semra Özer, Sasa Planinsec, Hazal Selin Arifoğlu, Arelya Karasoy, Ece Hocaoğlu and Bihter Dumanoğlu (L)

They're looking for an even more fitting MB then for the next level. Options like Nicole Koolhaas, Rachel Sanchez Perez are hot for them rn I think.

I liked Rachel Sanchez in the past a lot but she does not belong to a team that has goals.

• I liked Rachel Sanchez in the past a lot but she does not belong to a team that has goals.

I respectfully disagree, the versatile queen, I need to see her use all 9m again for her spikes :lol:

I think she is a very dominant MB, Halkbank Ankara 2017-2018 was a great team f.e. but they had a bad coach who entered his daughter to court at crucial times, with a better coach they would have gone further for example imo with Salas and Perez, Ramirez as leaders and ofc Fulden Ural.

Mentality wise you could be right though maybe.

• I respectfully disagree, the versatile queen, I need to see her use all 9m again for her spikes :lol:

I think she is a very dominant MB, Halkbank Ankara 2017-2018 was a great team f.e. but they had a bad coach who entered his daughter to court at crucial times, with a better coach they would have gone further for example imo with Salas and Perez, Ramirez as leaders and ofc Fulden Ural.

Mentality wise you could be right though maybe.

That was 2 years ago and later she came to Canakkale, If I am not mistaken, and played poorly. At this moment, she doesn’t belong to a dynamic team.