Turkey - MCSL - Misli.com Sultanlar Ligi - 2020/2021

• Next season Gamze Alikaya is also coming back to volleyball so there will be more local setter options.

I have on my mind that also, very good for Sultanlar lig.

• There are also rumours that GS will transfer a MB, most likely a foreigner one. Don't have any names yet though.

I would love jack

But i don't know anyone good free now

Do u?

• I would love jack

But i don't know anyone good free now

Do u?

Too late for Jack, she is already in Ilbank.

Might be someone from the Chinese league since they will finish sometime soon. Tori Dixon or Sasa Pleninsec are good alternativ I think, maybe Pleninsec since she is a good slider.

• Honestly, I hope Gala can reach a final (which would require them to be in an opposite half from Vakifbank). It would be really wholesome, after years of disappointment even with good squads (at least on paper) to see them achieve some success. Plus, it would be a major boost to Kosheleva's current reputation, that even when many wrote her off as far as being fit for highest level of volleyball, to help get a 5-5 team to a final in one of 2 best leagues in the world.

• Honestly, I hope Gala can reach a final (which would require them to be in an opposite half from Vakifbank). It would be really wholesome, after years of disappointment even with good squads (at least on paper) to see them achieve some success. Plus, it would be a major boost to Kosheleva's current reputation, that even when many wrote her off as far as being fit for highest level of volleyball, to help get a 5-5 team to a final in one of 2 best leagues in the world.

It gonna be difficult

Gala could make semis (only need to be at 5th place at least)

But final they should be at leat at third to have a easier bracket

Now they have a lot of points to recover

• There are also rumours that GS will transfer a MB, most likely a foreigner one. Don't have any names yet though.

Fabiana

• She was awful against the short Japanese players. Her days as an elite player are over. She won't add anything to Galatasaray.

A lot of peopple thought the same about Kosheleva. I think that one seasonits to little to understimate a player on this level.

• Where I can watch todays match Vakif ecZaci

• In one hour you can watch Nilufer - Galatasaray on this link. Also Eczacbasi - Vakifbank in 5 and half hours.

Elif Sahin just great till now