Turkey - MCSL - Misli.com Sultanlar Ligi - 2020/2021

• omg I'm so happy Atkinson signed with Nilüfer!! One of the most underrated Opps right now imo, not to mention Rousseaux again as OH ofc with her fighter spirit.

This team is good enough for a fifth or sixth place. Even fourth if they really pushed hard.

I wouldn't be surprised, 1 thing we know of: Nilüfer, no matter what we expect of them every season, they overachieve that.

• How is Emily Maglio btw? Anyone knows more about her?

Bench player last year in Bisonte for Alberti and Fahr. Nothing special, not that She is bad but She didn't get many chance... That is say something.

• Actually they finished 8th with almost this roster in the last season. They need a good local outside hitter first.

Atkinson joined very late and after she was on a mental down, she was bullied in her previous team about her appearance.

Regardless when she came the team showed great volleyball and made the play-off/top 8 when it looked like they wouldn't before.

I can't expect any player coming mid-season to show their full potential tbh.

Some final tweaks to the team could make them really good, the local outside hitter is indeed important now.

• Bench player last year in Bisonte for Alberti and Fahr. Nothing special, not that She is bad but She didn't get many chance... That is say something.

She dind't get many chances indeed, but when she got them, she didn't show anything... I think they could have signed some better middle blocker if I'm honest.

• She dind't get many chances indeed, but when she got them, she didn't show anything... I think they could have signed some better middle blocker if I'm honest.

I don't know is she is going to stay in Ilbank, since I know she likes Ankara a lot but they could have tried Rachel Sanchez Perez for example.

• I don't know is she is going to stay in Ilbank, since I know she likes Ankara a lot but they could have tried Rachel Sanchez Perez for example.

I would have liked to see Koolhaas in Nilüfer. Last year she showed with her performance she is good enough for a mid-level team in Turkey:)

• Ruseva is back to Turkey as I expected and mentioned before. She will play for PTT.

https://www.voleybolplus.com/a…__twitter_impression=true

I heard Gergana and Nasya would not leave either. Leyva is definitely leaving, and... maybe Nasya is going to Maritza now.

I'm shook how many transfers VVSL already has, they are usually a bit slower.

Edit: and u had the same thought as me XD

• And yet we still don't have any news from many teams like Besiktas, Beylikduzu, Karayolları, Kale 1957,Ilbank,Galatasaray, Yeşilyurt

If Maritza joins I think Bevi leaves.

Idk about the rest. When will the leagues even resume, I heard it might be faster than we think.

A lot of these teams are indeed up for question.

• If Maritza joins I think Bevi leaves.

Idk about the rest. When will the leagues even resume, I heard it might be faster than we think.

A lot of these teams are indeed up for question.

I don't think they would let Maritza this season. I mean it would be interesting but there are so many teams already, even if some of them might not participate in the league. They wouldn't let this happen IMO .

• Some statements from the President of TVF:

"Galatasaray is the only team that objected the decision to end the season and would have preferred playing under safe circumstances"

"The foreigner number remains 3"

"The league will likely start early september, it might be a longer one"

"VVSL had some teams that would have already performed worse than some 2nd division teams had they been in VVSL, the 16 teams era is a needed one since those teams with potential in the 2nd division struggle entering the 1st division"

"It also allows young talents that have been doing well in the U tournaments to have more options. Not to mention the entire situation will force some teams to finally stop thinking short term and start thinking about how to build a strong long term team, see it from the positive side"

"We as TVF and the league are not as much in a financial crisis as others currently, I don't expect a weaker or significant financially toubled season"

"I heard about Maritza's wishes, but thus far we don't have an official letter from them, yet. Whether they'd be accepted or denied depends on the circumstances on some official matters which will depend on them."

"Volleyballs growth in Turkey right now is beyond any of ours expectations, its a upwards spiral from here"

• And yet we still don't have any news from many teams like Besiktas, Beylikduzu, Karayolları, Kale 1957,Ilbank,Galatasaray, Yeşilyurt

According to volleyturkey ,derya cebecioğlu ,alexia carutasu and buket gülübay will play in yeşilyurt for one more year.

• According to volleyturkey ,derya cebecioğlu ,alexia carutasu and buket gülübay will play in yeşilyurt for one more year.

sitenoise 1 more year for us to stan.

My dream (i know its impossible she is signed)

Derya-Herbots

Bye.

Meanwhile I hope they sign someone from Brazil or Russia or something. Russian league no foreigners is a possibility afaik? in that case Id expect some players want to leave in Olympic year.

• Russian league no foreigners is a possibility afaik? in that case Id expect some players want to leave in Olympic year.

what ??