Turkey - MCSL - Misli.com Sultanlar Ligi - 2020/2021

• Derya is in Yesilyurt and Tugba in VB. (Idk why Tugba is in VB but ok)

I think it's a good decision, don't think Fulden is bad, BJK and Karayollari, I mean how many players would play well in such a messes, she even had to leave her team mid-season, they didn't have any other good players either. I don't think it's entirely fair to judge players based on such a season imo and the other options are not available.

Her mistake was signing BJK last year.

• Kuzeyboru SC signed Annie Mitchem from Bergamo (Humay betrayed!) anyone knows more about her performance over there?

I didn't expect this transfer from them, would have guessed they'd pick an MB.

I expected them to sign a foreign MB as well. And they don't have great local MB. Interesting choice

• Kuzeyboru SC signed Annie Mitchem from Bergamo (Humay betrayed!) anyone knows more about her performance over there?

She played really good in Bergamo last season! She was way more relaiable in attack than Smarzek. In reception she is a bit shaky, so she needs a stable receiver next to her. I don't know if that will be the case?

For Kuzeyboru SC it's a good transfer, but I think she could have played for a better team.

• She played really good in Bergamo last season! She was way more relaiable in attack than Smarzek. In reception she is a bit shaky, so she needs a stable receiver next to her. I don't know if that will be the case?

For Kuzeyboru SC it's a good transfer, but I think she could have played for a better team.

Humay Topaloglu is definitely stable and they'd be a great all-around duo with Mitchem then but Idk if they will let her start over Matea Ikic which is another OH they have, if Mitchem is good then I'd pick Humay next to her and sign a foreign MB anyway if they can afford it.

Matea Ikic's reception we'd need to ask crovolley I guess

She did start for Croatia afaik in the last few tournaments, also the one where they gave Turkey a hard time (2-3) I remember she seemed like the mature player in the team but nothing else.

Also I feel like Matea Ikic could even sub for Dajana Boskovic maybe as Opp.

This team is like the Eczacibasi of lower level teams ahaha a mess :lol::rolll:

• Before She had amazing reception, She still has amazing defence but her reception become unstable. She before even played as libero for NT.

She is like L.Bosetti out of shape :lol:

Yes that match was her peak performance, Santarelli had amazing impact on everyone in that NT season...

But Mitchem for team as them is great deal !

• I haven't heard anything about Iza Mlakar. I would love to see her in Turkey. I think she is very good and underrated that means she is cheap as well. I hope some teams (maybe newcomers)can bring to Turkey. I hope she won't go back her country. She is too good to stay in Slovenia.

I hope someone will hear/see my wish and make it happen like Altinli 's Fulden-Nilufer wish:lol::lol:

• Matea Ikic is a good defensive OH (not like Bosetti level), I think Mitchem and she will be a great combo. It is a pity to have Humay as backup since there are many teams that can use a good defensive OH like her. She should have just stay in Nilüfer!

Having Derya instead of Fulden would have been biggest joke of season, Derya is a terrible receiver. What kind of reception line with Rousseaux and Derya:wall:

• No way

I doubt Humay signed for a club where she won't get to play, when she could be a starter on the 75% of the teams of the league.

You don't have to be ashamed about the level your liberos. There's nothing wrong on hiring foreign ones. I guess this is the only position your school produces 1/2 strong players about each 5 years.

Kayalar (1980) -> Dalbeler and Guresen (1987) -> Orge (1993)

• No I'm not ashamed about it. It's just I don't see a club to pay a foreigner play as libero in Turkey. We don't have many examples of that in history either . Only name coming to my mind is Yuko Sano and we know it was mainly for CL and bcz of sponsor Daikin. I think clubs see it as waste of spot for another foreigner and money.

• I agree on Brtkk here, In Turkey having a foreign libero is a luxury, unless you have two foreign MBs like serdar suggested earlier. So you could use all 4 foreigners during a match.

Coming to Humay, it really is a shame considering the number of teams increased to 16 and good quality local players pool is very narrow in Turkey. Adding more teams make the competition tougher, which means locals will earn a lot more than usual this year. This also makes it hard for the teams with smaller budgets to build a strong team since they won't be able to afford good locals.

Meanwhile, I wonder if GS will be able to sign any foreigners when they offer them contract on TL, lol. Maybe some rookies from college league would like to take the risk to become pro but I don't see any other alternative. What a shame such a big club can't find sponsors for transferring 3 foreigners.

• No I'm not ashamed about it. It's just I don't see a club to pay a foreigner play as libero in Turkey. We don't have many examples of that in history either . Only name coming to my mind is Yuko Sano and we know it was mainly for CL and bcz of sponsor Daikin. I think clubs see it as waste of spot for another foreigner and money.

Nicole Davis and Valeriya Korotenko played for Fenerbahce.

• Since there are 16 teams and we don't have enough good locals. Teams should consider players from U categories. Vakifbank - Eczacıbasi - Fenerbahce - Galatasaray these teams have good prospects. They should loan their players. I wanna see Pelin Eroktay or Dalia Wilson to play in VVSL for example. It might be too much pressure for those players but they can get experience as well.

If Beşiktaş or Bevi won't build a good team, TVF should create Club Itália from those teams.

• Since there are 16 teams and we don't have enough good locals. Teams should consider players from U categories. Vakifbank - Eczacıbasi - Fenerbahce - Galatasaray these teams have good prospects. They should loan their players. I wanna see Pelin Eroktay or Dalia Wilson to play in VVSL for example. It might be too much pressure for those players but they can get experience as well.

If Beşiktaş or Bevi won't build a good team, TVF should create Club Itália from those teams.

I doubt Humay signed for a club where she won't get to play, when she could be a starter on the 75% of the teams of the league.

You don't have to be ashamed about the level your liberos. There's nothing wrong on hiring foreign ones. I guess this is the only position your school produces 1/2 strong players about each 5 years.

Kayalar (1980) -> Dalbeler and Guresen (1987) -> Orge (1993)

I wouldn't have counted merve dalbeler as strong Libero.

Before Gülden we had Necla Esepasa, then we had Nihan who wasn't a bad one neither. Then we have Simge Aköz (1991) in between two Gizems😅

I had high hopes from Melisa Memis and Dilara Bağcı but both took a year off last year unfortunately

aren't you from brazil? you even type "italia" with the accent mark.