Turkey - MCSL - Misli.com Sultanlar Ligi - 2020/2021

• I am excited to see the new Eczacibaci too.. But I'm also afraid that they will play Boskovic-ball more than never.. Maybe with this pause, Motta will remember that exists one position called MB and starts to use them.. that would be nice

• I am excited to see the new Eczacibaci too.. But I'm also afraid that they will play Boskovic-ball more than never.. Maybe with this pause, Motta will remember that exists one position called MB and starts to use them.. that would be nice

Read in an American volleyballl forum that apparently they were very aggressive in bringing in Ogbogu. Even turned down many MB proposals to wait for her to make a decision. This shows me they have every intention to using her as much as possible. Even though it’s Bosko and everyone will try to have a good plan for her, I think having an MB like Ogbogu opens things up for Bosko. I hope

• Read in an American volleyballl forum that apparently they were very aggressive in bringing in Ogbogu. Even turned down many MB proposals to wait for her to make a decision. This shows me they have every intention to using her as much as possible. Even though it’s Bosko and everyone will try to have a good plan for her, I think having an MB like Ogbogu opens things up for Bosko. I hope

Yes they can have the intention to use their middles, but you need stable reception to use your middles and when the reception isn't perfect a setter who is creative enough to involve them. I think they will lack that unfortunately?(

• I guess Nilüfer completed their roster for next season. Although they have 12 players only.

They can take some reserves from youth selection I guess. They are pretty good there as well I think.

• So Beşiktaş joining the league after all. It makes sense after hiring Suphi Doganci as head coach. I believe they won't play with their young players. I think they will make some transfer. Maybe some loaning from other teams? I heard some rumors about Dalia Wilson and Pelin Eroktay. They might join Besiktas. And there is not many players left anyway. I guess Melike Yılmaz left Galatasaray. She might go there?

I don't know if BEVI paid to TVF for participating. 15th was last day for it but we don't know yet.

So far we know that 15 teams definitely will play in Sultans league.

https://www.voleybolunsesi.com…p?cid=08&id=43191&topic=2

• So Beşiktaş joining the league after all. It makes sense after hiring Suphi Doganci as head coach. I believe they won't play with their young players. I think they will make some transfer. Maybe some loaning from other teams? I heard some rumors about Dalia Wilson and Pelin Eroktay. They might join Besiktas. And there is not many players left anyway. I guess Melike Yılmaz left Galatasaray. She might go there?

I don't know if BEVI paid to TVF for participating. 15th was last day for it but we don't know yet.

So far we know that 15 teams definitely will play in Sultans league.

https://www.voleybolunsesi.com…p?cid=08&id=43191&topic=2

PLEASE

• Beşiktaş paid their participation money to TVF. But the problem is they couldn't pay last year salaries to their ex players yet. That's why they couldn't make any transfers yet. I believe they are trying to find a solution for that. But if they can't find a solution they might withdraw at the end.

According to some rumors Beylikdüzü didn't even pay the participation money. So I guess they don't want to participate.

• Beşiktaş paid their participation money to TVF. But the problem is they couldn't pay last year salaries to their ex players yet. That's why they couldn't make any transfers yet. I believe they are trying to find a solution for that. But if they can't find a solution they might withdraw at the end.

According to some rumors Beylikdüzü didn't even pay the participation money. So I guess they don't want to participate.

That would best! 16 teams is just too much for a normal season

• And Besiktas and Beylikduzu have nothing to contribute to the league, if they want to use their U18 players, do it in Division 1 or 2.

• Actually when you look past Beşiktaş always build some decent team. Beşiktaş was a place to shine for young locals such as Tuğba Yasemin Zehra Hümay Arelya etc. They were relegated only one time since 2000s. Only this year they couldn't build a good team bcz of budget. I hope they will solve their economic problems and build a good team.

• 00:44

01:26

Ok but LEGENDS

Maja-Zehra :love:

I miss watching volleyball!!

• She is a BEAST! :box:

And her connection with Cansu is a thing of beauty too... I mean, everything related to Zehra is a thing of beauty :rose:

• She is a BEAST! :box:

And her connection with Cansu is a thing of beauty too... I mean, everything related to Zehra is a thing of beauty :rose:

I love it when Zehra goes for the angry lion roar after a good kill but she can't keep it and starts laughing