Turkey - MCSL - Misli.com Sultanlar Ligi - 2020/2021

• Beylikdüzü?

About leauge, there are also rumors top 4 teams at the end of the season will play some kind of playoff to determine the champion. 4 teams at the bottom to relegate?

It’d be so much better than just having the regular rounds, and it will be fun to see how THY & Aydin will fight for the top 4.

• It turns out Stefana Veljković would have played in Fenerbahce this season had she not got pregnant. ^^ Oh well, maybe some other time!

Veljkovic and Eda:cheesy: terzic really wants to build Serbia Nt out of FB

• I edited the first page, if anyone notices mistakes/missing players pls remind me :)

• Isn't Motta from Brazil instead of Italy?:S

• Apparently tvf is working on an hd version of old volleyball.tv, I found some test shots on this youtube channel:

https://www.youtube.com/c/TVFVOLEYBOLTV/videos

This is great news, means we will able to watch most of the games in SL, and division 1 in good quality...

Wow finally! I don't care anymore how many matches TRT will broadcast if we get this quality from youtube instead.

• Murat Yucekök shared on his insta a pic from Burhan Felek and wrote "We are starting at 31 August". I won't be surprised if the league starts at that time.

TVF announced that they will draw the schedule at 10 August: https://www.tvf.org.tr/duyurul…onu-kura-cekimi-duyurusu/

You can watch it via their youtube page (also in the link).

• Sultanlar Ligi First Week

Türk Hava Yolları - Sarıyer BLD.

Fenerbahçe Opet -Beşiktaş

Aydın BBSK -Galatasaray

Eczacıbaşı VitrA -Yeşilyurt

Karayolları -Vakıfbank

Nilüfer BLD. -Beylikdüzü Voleybol İhtisas

Çan Gençlik Kale Spor-İlbank

PTT Spor-Kuzeyboru

• THY - Sarıyer

Aydin - GS

EczV - Yeşilyurt

PTT Spor - Kuzeyboru SC

Are some of the matches I would like to see. I really hope TVF makes voleybol.tv HD and with a better angle;( TRT Spor is just a mess

• Im looking forward to seeing aydin-gs as well😍

• Beylikduzu ASDFNKFSDKJMSDFKJFSDKJFSDKJSFDKJFSDKSDFJKKFSD KSDF KSDF

WHY ARE YOU HERE :rolll::rolll::rolll::rolll::rolll::rolll::rolll: