Turkey - MCSL - Misli.com Sultanlar Ligi - 2020/2021

• in theory both Hande and Thompson can play for Boskovic when needed and Fatma can come in, I'm sure this will happen but in the past Tijana has always been overused and she is captain now so yea Idk

Not before she had kim,bethania,larson,natalia and good MB

Fatma she isn't reliable.and she's weak in attack

Hande has ups and downs,she can score but she's not gonna be the main score at least with a powerful team

Thompson she's good but let see how she handle the pressure to receive

In conclusion Bosko is gonna be used a lot

• I think that Thompson is a great/young an offensive player who can help a lot. She can play as OH and Opp.

Hande is a offensive player either.

Tijana will have to play as she used to IMO.

Now she has a setter with good connection and the team Hired a better MB IMO.

This ECZ team can surprise us. They are young and promisse.

Add to that Fatma who IMO is a great local player who can help the team a lot.

Tijana didnt play together with De La Cruz, she came to ECZ when Calderon and Larson were the main weapon of the team.

• I am kind of excited to see the new Eczacibasi to be honest. I have my doubts with Motta’s brilliant strategies and all but they have a talented young squad and they might surprise us. I would love to see Ogbobu more but considering how bad their back up setter is, she might not find herself a spot in the starting six due to foreign limit in the local league.

• At least Boskovic doesn't disappoint the club. She earns a lot and she deserves it. On the other hand last season's Kim and Natalia :sos: they were payed millions(allegedly) they disappointed the club with their performances:whistle:

• At least Boskovic doesn't disappoint the club. She earns a lot and she deserves it. On the other hand last season's Kim and Natalia :sos: they were payed millions(allegedly) they disappointed the club with their performances:whistle:

I dont think that Natália was bad last season.

• I'm not saying she was too bad or anything. The expectation was higher than what she showed.

I believe it was the problem of Motta i/o Natalia & Kim. When Natalia & Kim were both on court, Ecz had the best receiving line of the league. But even when the reception was good, most balls were still set to 3 wing spikers, and those sets were very often horrible.

With the lack of help from the middles and the imprecise sets, both Natalia & Kim did their best already.

• I believe it was the problem of Motta i/o Natalia & Kim. When Natalia & Kim were both on court, Ecz had the best receiving line of the league. But even when the reception was good, most balls were still set to 3 wing spikers, and those sets were very often horrible.

With the lack of help from the middles and the imprecise sets, both Natalia & Kim did their best already.

Well when you have boskovic, kyk and Natalia as your wings, of course most sets will go to them. Both KYK and Natalia were disappointing last season

• I believe it was the problem of Motta i/o Natalia & Kim. When Natalia & Kim were both on court, Ecz had the best receiving line of the league. But even when the reception was good, most balls were still set to 3 wing spikers, and those sets were very often horrible.

I think the same.

ECZ was really bad at MB and setter position. There was no glue.

The Block was always on the wings. The season was not over. ECZ managed to win the supercup, silver at WCWC ... so what was tje expectation? Because this team not raised a long the season? How could they increase the level with very poor performance by MB and setters.

The results were just fine for this team.

Conegliano work out as a team with a strong presence at the MB and setter position than ECZ. Really difficult to manage that on a high level game.

Vakifbank evolved a lot along the season but look at the great pool of local players that they have in every position.

• Bogazici Tournament started today with Galatasaray, Sariyer Belediye, Kale Spor and Azerrail.

Galatasaray 3 - Azerrail 0

Kale Spor 0 - Sariyer Belediye 3

penivo_tr on instagram has uploaded some stories and posts.

• Bogazici Tournament started today with Galatasaray, Sariyer Belediye, Kale Spor and Azerrail.

Galatasaray 3 - Azerrail 0

Kale Spor 3 - Sariyer Belediye 0

penivo_tr on instagram has uploaded some stories and posts.

It's Sarıyer 3 - 0 Çan Kale .

I didn't expect Kale to lose 3 - 0 tbh. Paula Borgo was struggling to pass the blocks and kill the ball. Thaisinha wasn't starter I guess. That's what I saw from stories.

• What's Azerrail's roster?

• Aydin showing some points of a friendly match against Fenerbahçe at their Instagram story. The score is leveled at 1-1. Great to see Adams back on court!:super:

• Aydin showing some points of a friendly match against Fenerbahçe at their Instagram story. The score is leveled at 1-1. Great to see Adams back on court!:super:

Eventually Fenerbahçe won 3-1.

In one video I saw Boz receiving and Anthi out of the reception line-up. Does anyone know if Boz is used to serve receive or she has done it in the past?