Turkey - MCSL - Misli.com Sultanlar Ligi - 2020/2021

• Welcome back Ilkin! Wish you an injury free career girl! Good job for the first match. GS's setters did a bad job but Alessia was a scoring machine.

At Can, one of the Brazilian spikers was bad and was replaced with a young Turkish player who did very good. I also liked Sila a lot.

• I use hola unblocker (I live in the Netherlands rn) it works.

Just some add-on for chrome-opera-firefox etc.

This is very OT, but just so you know, Hola it's not really safe to use for many reasons; it's not a real VPN service but it basically "shares" the bandwidth of the user, so if you're connected right now it's through the connection of an inactive turkish user; the problem is it happens also to you, meaning someone could menage to access your IP info or do illegal stuff while connected through you. They also log all of your personal info (what website are you browsing, for how long, your name, address and also your billing information). Here you can see a more thorough rundown of all the (many) issues it has https://www.top10vpn.com/reviews/hola-free-vpn/

• thanks voulter ! I guess I'll pay for Express or NordVPN soon.

I mean its still early season and everyone looks rusty ofc (lots of errors) but Aydin looks like a strong team tbh

• I mean its still early season and everyone looks rusty ofc (lots of errors) but Aydin looks like a strong team tbh

I agree, but Anthi has to receive better or Pinar and Balkestein-Grothues should take more responsibility in serve receive. Next to that Aslihan should be more precise in her sets, especially over her head. Enough time to improve, but only than they have a real chance to beat the top teams!

• Eczacibasi starting with:

Elif - Boskovic

Thompson - Fatma

Ogbogu - Beyza

Simge

Would this be the starting 7 for the Turkish league? That would be good for Ogbogu, but it would be nonsens if Hande wouldn't be a starter again! How many times she has to prove herself:aww:I also would start with Yasemin over Beyza.

• With starting line like this Eczacibasi doesn't have any chance against Vakifbank :what:

• Hande is under quarantine because she is in contact with someone who has a positive corona test.her first two tests were negative but she will not be able to play in these group matches.

• Yasemin over Beyza for sure i agree, Hande without doubts will be in starting six after quarantine, but Elif Sahin is unbelievably bad and if she continious to be a starter Eczacibasi will not go well. And this is no related to Mirkovic as a starter, i mean ofc i would love to see Mirkovic as starter but separately from this concrete situation Elif is horrible and she is not right setter for this team.