Turkey - MCSL - Misli.com Sultanlar Ligi - 2020/2021

• 25-22 for FB the first set.

With all this set Ebrar could have played better, I would pull in Madi Kingdon and let Ebrar play Opp now.

Ebrar as opp for sure!!!

That would be better for her, THY, and in long future for Turkish national team.

• I dont know about the world but i have absolutely the same opinion never mind it is about the most beautiful tennis player in the world or about lesbian volleyball player, anyway the fact that she is the lesbian does not give her the right and exclusivity to not respect the game and the opponent and screaming when she serving is not the only example for that.

To me it would be really boring if everyone is a pretentious ice-queen. I like the passion and my fave teams have been passionate teams like Brazil and Cuba in the past and even teams like Thailand do this well. This serve isn't hurting anyone and is just firing her up, like a grunt in sport serves always do. Aka to me it's just not disrespectful but if it is to others I can't change their mind, that is ok. I'm just saying a lot of people target her specifically way too much. Not you specifically of course.

Yesterday a team like Ilbank was screaming all around, jumping etc. and it was so entertaining to watch and they beat Nilufer without foreigners, Idk I just love to see a bit of it. I agree for example that what Ebrar did at U tournament vs the Italian girls was disrespectful (I still didn't mind too much liike Omuruyi) but to me this is not.

• That second announcer sounds like he's commenting on a golf game

• What a way to end such a good set☹️

• What a point from Berrin libero

I hope that she works really hard on that she looks like a doll, she is good in that.

• Yeşilyurt seems lost without Carutasu and Koolhaas. I didn't like their foreigners

PTT made a surprise by winning 3-0 over Ilbank and they qualified to quarter finals with set average. Both Bulgarians and Eve made the difference for them.

Annie Mitchem's reception is worse than I expected, she was doing fine with Molten in Italian league but struggling a lot with Mikasa

• PTT made a surprise by winning 3-0 over Ilbank and they qualified to quarter finals with set average. Both Bulgarians and Eve made the difference for them.

Don't mention it!!!! that 35-33 set loss of Ilbank is heartbreaking ;(

• Ebrar can't make a difference as OH, if she was gonna play as OH, why not stay at Vakıfbank?

I understand if Madison is injured, but they can still use Seyma as OH and keep Ebrar as Opp

• Santana and Aslii such a two good transfer for THY

• Does anyone see something special at Buşra Şahin? I don't see any reason to keep her in front of Ozgenur or Buşra Cansu (not that these are in great shape now)

Carlini can't fix any bad reception so far. She is fine once she doesn't have to move much

• Does anyone see something special at Buşra Şahin? I don't see any reason to keep her in front of Ozgenur or Buşra Cansu (not that these are in great shape now)

Carlini can't fix any bad reception so far. She is fine once she doesn't have to move much

He kept pushing her last season as well, Abondanza, I don't get it. Ozgenur at least is a good blocker.

• Carlini can't fix any bad reception so far. She is fine once she doesn't have to move much

But even then she is just fine, she needs to be better if THY wants to do something.