Turkey - MCSL - Misli.com Sultanlar Ligi - 2020/2021

• Ayca again starting over Gizem! I really think she took over the starting spot at the libero position...:(

Eczacibasi starting with Elif at the setter position, curious if she can show a decent level this match

• Ayca again starting over Gizem! I really think she took over the starting spot at the libero position...:(

Eczacibasi starting with Elif at the setter position, curious if she can show a decent level this match

Gio is literally sabotaging her carreer, it always seemed like he wanted to replace her but she is in fact still one of the best Turkish liberos it's sad. I hope she can move to another club soon...

• Reception of Vakifbank is really vulnerable so far... Also Cansu isn't playing clean volleyball, but the reception doesn't help her ofcourse!

• Elif Sahin is playing a good match so far, though she could use Hande a bit more (this also could be related to Hande's injury tho)

• Does anyone know if Its already the final?

• Wow Vakifbank's level of play is really low!:gone: How is it possible Gizem isn't on court yet! Ayca in reception is an overpass or a sky high ball so the block of Eczacibasi has a lot of time to be in the right place. Also her second ball isn't precise:aww: Next to that Haak didn't contribute anything so far and only made errors. I would not mind to see Meliha as receiving opposite and Ognjenovic starting over Cansu.

Elif is playing good so far. She don't include the middles, but of you have 3 dominant attackers you don't have to. Thompson is untouchable in attack so far!:box:

• I don't remember the last time I saw VB play so awful...