Turkey - MCSL - Misli.com Sultanlar Ligi - 2020/2021

• Every Thompson attack in the middle of the court, Vakifbank is so bad at block on her, her attack is on the other hand good ofc but so predictible, no paralel no short diagonal, defense and block must be better in that way, also i am sure that Thompson can attack more versatile.

• WHYISNTGIZEMONCOURTRIGHTNOW???

• the problem of VB is so obviously Ayca Aykac im sorry but... Cansu can't get one regular play

I agree with you on Ayca, but Cansu is lacking good connection with every player on court, even when the reception is decent...

• Hahaha, Vakifbank always has their blunder moment at the beginning of the season, especially in turkish cup. At the other hand, this Ecz shouldn't take lightly, they are young guns. You could shape young guns.

• I agree, its not her day today at all. Elif outplayed her.

I don't think it's anyone's day today, at least at the Vakif side of the net...

• Btw its probably because we're used to it that no one said it, but I also wanted to say, Boskovic has been spectacular today.

She looks like she is ready to make it her year :super:

• Hande is very very good in reception, oh god this year can be Eczacibasi year.

* edit: ofc this with Ecz year is so subjective and cheeringfull, season is long and this is just the begining.

State of mind when i correct myself. :sos:

• Meliha and Maja turing the match around!:super: And the serve of Gözde;):lol: