Turkey - MCSL - Misli.com Sultanlar Ligi - 2020/2021

• tie break !

• :(

• Yesilyurt deserved a point there at least ;(

Eczacibasi VitrA 3-1 Sistem9 Yesilyurt (25-20, 25-17, 24-26, 26-24)

Losing the set after a 7-8 point I think it was lead... EczV spoke through experience here.

• Yesilyurt deserved a point there at least ;(

Eczacibasi VitrA 3-1 Sistem9 Yesilyurt (25-20, 25-17, 24-26, 26-24)

Losing the set after a 7-8 point I think it was lead... EczV spoke through experience here.

Yeah, better teams always do better when things get to 20

I miss Koolhaas and Tugba

• Typical Kamil Söz, a terrible coach who ruins things and has 0 success for years but still gets good contract, what a corrupted environment.

• THY - Zeleznicar BVA Cup live stream (horrible btw but it is the only way if someone want to watch this match)

* 20:34 results 2-1 in sets for THY

• Typical Kamil Söz, a terrible coach who ruins things and has 0 success for years but still gets good contract, what a corrupted environment.

Oh yeah. What happened to the big bald guy?

• Oh yeah. What happened to the big bald guy?

He swapped to Nilufer :cursing:

I honestly don't know if it was the clubs or his decision. I mean clearly it's a young team with potential and they are playing European cups this year too.

I think it might have been because of AtlasGlobal's bankruptcy tbh and he might have switched thinking the team will fall apart and not find another sponsor which they did in Sistem9

My speculation.

• He swapped to Nilufer :cursing:

I thought Yeşilyurt was Vakifbank junior and Dehri Can Dehrioğlu ( i looked him up) was like Gui junior, so it was a combined effort. Or is it that Dehri works with Gui in the NT and not Vakifbank ?(

• I thought Yeşilyurt was Vakifbank junior and Dehri Can Dehrioğlu ( i looked him up) was like Gui junior, so it was a combined effort. Or is it that Dehri works with Gui in the NT and not Vakifbank ?(

He worked with Gui in Vakifbank but I guess he wanted a new challenge himself where he can transfer players etc. With Yesilyurt, he just plans trainings and match strategies.

• Nilufer was better with Tore. It is a pity that he is dealing with cancer now.i hope he survives and get back to nilüfer again. The team he has built in nilufer was great!

With Yeşilyurt, I'm not that excited this season to be honest. I'm only watching them for Carutasu whom I'm big fan already

• Beylikduzu and Besiktas, They would do a great favor for SL if they stepped out of it.