Turkey - MCSL - Misli.com Sultanlar Ligi - 2020/2021

• Watching these 2 top teams making errors after errors is frustrating but funny at the same time :lol: I wonder whats going on? Im not used to seeing low level of volleyball from them. Dare i say, only Boskovic is playing well.

And Hande, i don't know why they don't give more ball her in attack.

• And Hande, i don't know why they don't give more ball her in attack.

In new Eczacı system, Hande is like 3rd or even 4th attacker in the team, which is weird to me

• Wow that's like watching high school level volleyball, so many silly errors and random points teams get. I think only Bosko and Busa are playing well, rest are just trolling. FB's libero is the worst player on the court together with Vargas.

• Hande + Bosko is amazing wing duo, this 2 girls literaly win this second set for Eczacibasi at their own. Other girls are playing bad (more or less), not so impress with level of volleyball so far.

• Wow that's like watching high school level volleyball, so many silly errors and random points teams get. I think only Bosko and Busa are playing well, rest are just trolling. FB's libero is the worst player on the court together with Vargas.

i forgot to mention Buša, she deserve to play as a standard OH, not to do dirty work because of a bad libero and an incompetent player at the reception. She is so worthy player.

• Thompson 1/17 in attack, i mean if I were a setter, so still this result would be a disaster.

• i forgot to mention Buša, she deserve to play as a standard OH, not to do dirty work because of a bad libero and an incompetent player at the reception. She is so worthy player.

So far she is scoring fairly well, it would make sense to put brankica at opp and let ipar play as other oh

• i forgot to mention Buša, she deserve to play as a standard OH, not to do dirty work because of a bad libero and an incompetent player at the reception. She is so worthy player.

I cannot agree more. She definitely deserves it.

in 2016, Eczaci was leading 2-0 and something like 20-10 and then Cansu came in and Vakif won the match 3-2. Maybe it’s Lila’s turn now lol

• And finally one good set from Mirkovic to Ogbogu.