Turkey - MCSL - Misli.com Sultanlar Ligi - 2020/2021

• Fenerbahce:

- Aylin with 54 receptions :cheesy: (it's too much pressure for her, I can't even blame her)

- Buša was very good (the only one who was stable trought all 5 sets)

- Vargas at the end with lot of points and good 5th set

- Mihajlovic was under her level today (attack ofc, reception is not even in mind when discuss about Mihajlovic performance)

- Because of reception, middles wasn't so much in this game

- and at the end very brave and smart move bu Terzic to give a chance to young and amazing prospect Sengun, she met expectations;

Ecz:

- Simge did just solid job today, nothing spectacular but IMO quite satisfactory

- Thompson - bad day but Ecz need her previous perforamnces

- Hande - was very good in first 3 sets, but she fell a bit at 4 and especially at 5, but in overall - good perforamancr by her, she will be old Hande very fast

- Beyza as i said it before was very good

- Yasemin was invisible today

- about setter i told all what i mean, Motta must to give a chance to Elif or Mirkovic, not both, that is really stupid (in this match IMO that player have to he Elif)

- and Boskovic was average today, under her level, there is probably a shoulder problem, just 27 points (57% in attack), average :lol:;)

This match didn’t meet all my expectations, it lacked quality, but at least it was tight, Congrats to Fenerbahce.

• I think boskovic played well.vitra just need to change their setters.Elif is good for her age.but I think next year they can use Dingxia to replace mirkovic.and try to buy Zhu,considering vakif had given number 5 to others

• I think boskovic played well.vitra just need to change their setters.Elif is good for her age.but I think next year they can use Dingxia to replace mirkovic.and try to buy Zhu,considering vakif had given number 5 to others

About Bosković, i was jocking, she was amazing.

• About Bosković, i was jocking, she was amazing.

haha,I know.but after those 4 years, we all know only one top player cant decide the result.even bos played amazing,sometimes they still cant win.and we all know the real problem of vitra. so i suggest they buy Ding and Zhu.

• Vargas recovered after getting blocked so many times. She is hands down one of the hardest hitting spiker but it is not enough to carry a team to championship. I hope her game will get more mature this season and she will show a more versatile performance at attacking.

I think Lila didn't do anything special but it is nice to see that she can be a good backup to Naz in such days

Aylin received so many times but I don't think she is the right Libero for this system. I think terzic should give a chance to Melis Yılmaz

Eda was disappointing today, when she has an off day like this, FB struggles a lot.

Busa did what she was supposed to do at reception/defense and she did more than expected at offense.

Mihajlovic has everything she needs to finally show her real performance, I don't know what is wrong with her. She made so many mistakes whenever she touched the ball at reception and at attack she wasn't playing like a good offensive OH

Eczacıbasi player a better team play. I think at the end, lack of experience made the difference for them. Both Ogbogu and Thompson were invisible today. I think Eczacıbasi should give more responsibility to Hande at offense. Her pre-injury shape was as good as current Thompson

As mentioned before, I don't like changing setter so often. I think motta should just trust Elif Şahin and let mirkovic play whenever Elif struggles.

The level was not so high but good that we have seen a close game. With current performance, none of these teams can challenge to Vakifbank

• But Ecz challenge Vakifbank, they are not in good shape at all for now. It is beginning of the season so I understand low level of volleyball from top teams as Ecz, Vakif and Fener but I have way more expectaions from Vakif. They are literally the same as last season.

• Bianka Buša and Lila Sengun deserve one highlights video for yesterday good perforamnce.

• just watch the set 5 last night,terzic say stupid to vargas at the 1st timeout.and i want to say the ture problem of fb is mihajlovic cant receive