Turkey - MCSL - Misli.com Sultanlar Ligi - 2020/2021

• 23–25 was decent after 10–16

• Altinli , the other day when you mentioned Zehra looks like she lost weight, I think it's the CanliTV aspect ratio. Makes everyone look tall and thin

• I remember the dark days when Ferhat Akbas

me too, in a different context :S

• What happened there with that goofy play? Did THY just quit it or was there some call?

• What happened there with that goofy play? Did THY just quit it or was there some call?

They really have a tight squad now, many players not available to play, the announcer already mentioned, if in case of let's say a setter injury, there is no one to replace her. They might have given up here today tbh : /

• Oh well, not very exciting but I'm still enjoying the morning coffee and a Turkey match ritual. Learning more players, and it was nice to see Tugba

• You guys don't really believe that THY's players are injured and feeling sick etc, right? Last week Aydin and now THY, all of a sudden their best players are off...Same story, different actors lol

• You guys don't really believe that THY's players are injured and feeling sick etc, right? Last week Aydin and now THY, all of a sudden their best players are off...Same story, different actors lol

What's really going on? I certainly have no idea ?(

what else could the reason be?

• Wow, Gizem Örge was not even listed on the roster for todays match.
    What is going on between her and Guidetti?

She has a stress fracture at her foot

• So after three matches, Nilüfer Belediyespor leads the league. They will play against Fenerbahce on September the 22nd. Let's see if they can challenge FB. I know they played against 2 weakest teams of the legue till now but they were just under Aydin and THY in my pre-season predictions. Considering how Aydin and THY could not show any resistance against top three teams, they should use their chances very well now.

1 NİLÜFER BLD. 3 3 0 9 0 9
    2 VAKIFBANK 3 3 0 9 0 9
    3 ECZACIBAŞI VİTRA 3 2 1 8 4 7
    4 ÇAN GENÇLİK KALE SPOR 3 2 1 7 4 6
    5 KARAYOLLARI 3 2 1 6 5 6
    6 FENERBAHÇE OPET 2 2 0 6 2 5
    7 AYDIN B.ŞEHİR BLD. 3 2 1 6 5 5
    8 KUZEYBORU 3 2 1 7 6 5
    9 PTT 3 1 2 7 6 5
    10 TÜRK HAVA YOLLARI 2 1 1 3 4 3
    11 SİSTEM9 YEŞİLYURT 3 1 2 4 8 2
    12 GALATASARAY HDI SİGORTA 2 0 2 3 6 1
    13 İLBANK 3 0 3 2 9 0
    14 BEYLİKDÜZÜ VOLEYBOL İHTİSAS 3 0 3 0 9 0
    15 BEŞİKTAŞ 3 0 3 0 9 0
    16 SARIYER BLD. 0 0 0 0 0 0
  • There is literally no local player available anymore... They can't hire foreign bcz of ban. I hope they will solve this ban/money problem till 2nd half of the season. If not they will be eliminated easily.

I know but why not keep using your young players? What is Deniz Hakyemez going to contribute?