Turkey - MCSL - Misli.com Sultanlar Ligi - 2020/2021

• It's time these clubs implement a more strict protocol when it comes to athletes doing the whole social distancing. I know everyone is probably tired of hearing that but unless they set better boundaries, situations like that will continue erratically.

• Sarıyer 0-3 Eczacıbaşı (15,17,13)

Çağla Erdem 10

Hande Baladın 16(%58), Chiaka Ogbogu 13, Melis Durul 10

http://tvf-web.dataproject.com…D=130&PID=97&type=LegList

Today Mirkovic play really great, i mean good reception and weaker oponents give a chance to her to play versatile like this, but she was very creative and suprisingly precise in her sets. She can show this or similar game against better oponents if Motta give her a chance, i still think that Elif is not good enough for team like Ecz (she have some fundamental weakness), Mirkovic is also a risky choice but when she is already in Ecz, i don't see reasonable Motta super fast substitution of their setter, he ruin both.

• Mihajlovic out of the match, (self)quarantined.

• Today Mirkovic play really great, i mean good reception and weaker oponents give a chance to her to play versatile like this, but she was very creative and suprisingly precise in her sets. She can show this or similar game against better oponents if Motta give her a chance, i still think that Elif is not good enough for team like Ecz (she have some fundamental weakness), Mirkovic is also a risky choice but when she is already in Ecz, i don't see reasonable Motta super fast substitution of their setter, he ruin both.

I think that Ogbogu on the team its a better deal than Mirkovic.

• I think that Ogbogu on the team its a better deal than Mirkovic.

Maybe, but when your second setter is Elif, i don't think so, but we will see, maybe Elif improve her game with time, i hope so.

• Maybe, but when your second setter is Elif, i don't think so, but we will see, maybe Elif improve her game with time, i hope so.

What's wrong with her game? She is not spectacular but she is doing just fine. Unless the foreign setter in the caliber of ognjenovic, there's no point to put Elif on Bench

• Ecz just needs a competent Turkish setter and with the same foreign hitters (Thompson,Ogbogu,Bosko) they could be dangerously good.

• What's wrong with her game? She is not spectacular but she is doing just fine. Unless the foreign setter in the caliber of ognjenovic, there's no point to put Elif on Bench

She is so unprecise and uncreative, she is so weak with middles, and she is so young and doesn't ready for biggest games and pressure. Just fine is doesn't enough for team like Ecz, and even with that title i don't agree.

• Kuzeyboru 3-1 Aydın (25/18, 25/20, 17/25, 25/19)

D. Boskovic 18, Mitchem 15, Sabriye 11(6 blocks)

Meryem Boz 33

AYDIN IS A MESS:white:

Meryem with 76 swings in 1 match :white:

I watched part of the match, no one else was able to contribute but her and Kuzeyboru could easily take their game apart as literally every ball or every other ball went to Meryem.

Is Adams injured btw, even she couldnt kill balls 1/19 5%

• Meryem with 76 swings in 1 match :white:

I watched part of the match, no one else was able to contribute but her and Kuzeyboru could easily take their game apart as literally every ball or every other ball went to Meryem.

Is Adams injured btw, even she couldnt kill balls 1/19 5%

I think Adams has something to do with her knee. She has ice on it even when she is home.

• Fenerbahçe Opet 2-3 Nilüfer Belediyespor (18/25, 22/25, 25/23, 25/22, 13/15)

Vargas 36, Eda Erdem 13, Busa 10

Sarah Wilhite 25(%49), Willow Johnson 17, Maglio 15, Yasemin Yıldırım 14(5block)

Good to see that Wilhite is doing a good job! She really dissapointed so far playing overseas, but IMO she has to potential to be an allround outside hitter. Hope she can keep it up and take over after the Olympics for Larson/ Hill.