Turkey - MCSL - Misli.com Sultanlar Ligi - 2020/2021

• I loved the Buse Unal-Willhite combination, they had such a good chemistry. Other wings of Nilufer were really off, so Willhite being on a good day helped a lot. Di Maglio was also very good, especially with her blocks and attacking from front. I think setter has troubles with slide sets and this is when Di Maglio had troubles.

At FB's side, Mihajlovic, Naz and Bahar were resting with the assumption that they have been in contact with a Covid person (Mihajlovic in Meliha's birthday, Bahar living with Guidetti and Naz probably was with them recently).

Vargas was on fire when she was playing OH! She could kill almost every ball she got with great angles, her performance on the right side was not as impressive.

• Vargas was on fire when she was playing OH! She could kill almost every ball she got with great angles, her performance on the right side was not as impressive.

Maybe Terzic wants Vargas to succeed Mihajlovic as offensive OH in serbian national team, on the occasion that she had obtained Serbian citizenship LOL.

I have to emphasize that I'm just kidding, I don't know if it's true at all and I sincerely wish it wasn't, that would mean the capitulation of the Serbian school of volleyball (which is already in a serious crisis), and for sure I don't want that at all.

• Good to see that Wilhite is doing a good job! She really dissapointed so far playing overseas, but IMO she has to potential to be an allround outside hitter. Hope she can keep it up and take over after the Olympics for Larson/ Hill.

I've been following the stats and this was her first good game in attack. Her reception still terrible!

• I've been following the stats and this was her first good game in attack. Her reception still terrible!

Nilufer did not have proper preparations to season because they were suffering from Covid. That's why they might be late bloomers and their performance increased a lot since cup matches.

• I think today Nilufer lost 1 point to Fenerbahce. They could have finished the match in 4. Their next match is against Eczacibasi. I think their winning streak is going to be over this time since Eczacibasi is generally more focused against such opponents compared to Fenerbahce. Also Eczacibasi has no missing players right now.

• She is so unprecise and uncreative, she is so weak with middles, and she is so young and doesn't ready for biggest games and pressure. Just fine is doesn't enough for team like Ecz, and even with that title i don't agree.

well so far Eczacı did PRETTY GOOD, not even just fine. She gets job done with the current Eczacı roster. It would be crime to bench her, especially for a mediocre setter like Mirkoviç

• I have to say, Elif turned out to be much better than previously speculated. She should start for the team so that Ogbogu, who offers so much to the team, can start even for domestic games.

• Ebrar Karakurt is a Polina Rahimova in the making...She won't be good enough for a contender...

Guidetti should invest in another player or we might not see Paris...

I hope Vakıf sign Yağmur Karaoğlu for next season. Working with Guidetti she might become a left-handed Hande...

That's better than Ebrar...

• I like Yagmur Karaoglu too but she is very setter dependent until now. She played great with quick sets of local/short setter. When Mori was setting in the last match, she was giving her pretty high balls and she looked extremely ordinary, staying under the ball when she hits etc.

I hope Ebrar keeps playing and Carlini will help her improvement. She definitely needs to spend more time at the gym and increase her muscle mass, she is a big girl and jumps well but not as strong as most popular opposites and breaks apart everytime she hits the ball. She also needs some sort of a mental coach who will make sure she is taking good care of herself. After all Ebrar's destiny is in her own hands, if she pays attention and works hard, in a year she can be a great opposite, but if she comes back like she did in the beginning of this season, she will remain as a mediocre player.

• I like Yagmur Karaoglu too but she is very setter dependent until now. She played great with quick sets of local/short setter. When Mori was setting in the last match, she was giving her pretty high balls and she looked extremely ordinary, staying under the ball when she hits etc

Yağmur's swing reminds me Drews. I hope she can be good as her

• I like Yagmur Karaoglu too but she is very setter dependent until now. She played great with quick sets of local/short setter. When Mori was setting in the last match, she was giving her pretty high balls and she looked extremely ordinary, staying under the ball when she hits etc.

I hope Ebrar keeps playing and Carlini will help her improvement. She definitely needs to spend more time at the gym and increase her muscle mass, she is a big girl and jumps well but not as strong as most popular opposites and breaks apart everytime she hits the ball. She also needs some sort of a mental coach who will make sure she is taking good care of herself. After all Ebrar's destiny is in her own hands, if she pays attention and works hard, in a year she can be a great opposite, but if she comes back like she did in the beginning of this season, she will remain as a mediocre player.

For what it’s worth, Carlini is the “Opposite’s Setter” so I fully expect their connection to flourish over the entire season.

• Yeşilyurt vs Çan kale