Turkey - MCSL - Misli.com Sultanlar Ligi - 2020/2021

• Also when the opponent serve from right side (commonly MB zone of serve, but nowadays more often OH and even Opp (esepcially the left ones)) naturaly position of receivers is such that looks like left receiver cover the biggest part of the court.

Gabi in first and second set played as OH next to the setter in diagonal with Meliha, so she actually have just 2 position when she receive as left receiver (receive from zone 5) in first set that was services of Buket and Derya, and in second that was Scuka and Cross, and i didn't mention that Gabi cover some bigger part of the court than usual, in third set Gabi also played as OH next to the setter but now she was in diagonal with Tugba (weaker receiver than Meliha), so that was the actualy reason why Gabi take more responsibility and cover bigger part of the court on receiving from zone 5.

oh okay. Now i see. There was some awkward rotation where they cramped 3 spikers on the left including Haak. Usually whenthe Opp is on position 4, the OH will play position 2. But there was a few rotations where Haak stayed on zone 4 area and awkwardly move to Zone 2. I remember the US does this with Murphy/Lowe running through the back court to position 2. Asians team usually do this for a double back slide attacks if i remember correctly.

• I know that this is just Besiktas (not the most competitive team in MSL) but Rasic looks amazing just like in her best days, so fast, powerfull, versatile, concentrated, i am so happy to see her in such a shape, she is so important for level of both Vakif and Serbian NT, and in the end for volleyball at all, just keep doing like this. :box:

• I know that this is just Besiktas (not the most competitive team in MSL) but Rasic looks amazing just like in her best days, so fast, powerfull, versatile, concentrated, i am so happy to see her in such a shape, she is so important for level of both Vakif and Serbian NT, and in the end for volleyball at all, just keep doing like this. :box:

the way she & maja created magic was just a pelasure to watch!

• What's wrong with Mihajloviç? her attacking ratio is exactly same with Busa who attacked even more than her.

BUSA BIANKA: %36(53/148)

MIHAJLOVIC BRANKICA: %36(41/115)

She has a one-job: attacking:aww:

• I told you last season already she's a burden.

I 100% agree that Brankica is super expensive player in sense that she requires a lot of adjustment of other players of the team so that its advantages can be expressed (and even oscillates in these advantages), but she was really solid in the previous season, i remembar that personally and i just check the stats she have 180/343 (52%) in attack her main skill, OTOH this season she played just 5 games, because of covid-19 Vakifbank situation and quarantine period in which she wasn't with team (3 games after that period), and truly she was bad or just solid almost in all games, but i think that is a pretty small number of matches to judge her, i have a felling that people haven't patience for her, they are just waiting for her bad games, which I can honestly understand, she is quite irritating, but still she has done a lot in her career to deserve a little more patience.

• Anthi would be much better...

I'm not sure about that, she is very unstable so far in Aydın: one match good other match terrible. Why doesn't she switch to Opp? She started as Opp her career right? I remember her in junior ECh, she was playing as Opp

• Maybe this is the reason Terzic wanted Vargas to be naturalized as a Serbian Citizen, to replace Mihajlovic in the future :lol:

• wouldn't it make more sense for vargas to become a turkish citizen ?

Thats what many people expected but at the end her choice was Serbia apparently