Turkey - MCSL - Misli.com Sultanlar Ligi - 2020/2021

• Maja is overusing Haak. Okej I would get it if the match is tie but they are winning by huge marge. Gabi and Meliha are barerly getting some sets, especially Gabi.

I love how She is using Zehra and Kubra. Great MB duo:super:

Kubra is playing amazing, already 6points in just second set and She is touching a lot of attacks and slowing them down. Today She is playing better than Zehra !

• Bartsch is so out of shape. She came in and already made 3 errors. 1 in attack and 2 in reception.

Meliha is playing better than both Gabi and Bartsch... To bad Guidetti doesn't trust more to his local players (Kubra and Meliha)

Kubra 8POINTS in just one set for MB is so WOW :super:

And that last point is something that is missing in this year Vakifbank. Maja is not getting so much perfect set, reception is not bad but it is not perfect so She can't do her magic with tricking her opponents block.

But Vakifbank is to good for Kuzeyboru they don't have any chance and they looks so lost

• Maja is overusing Haak. Okej I would get it if the match is tie but they are winning by huge marge. Gabi and Meliha are barerly getting some sets, especially Gabi.

I love how She is using Zehra and Kubra. Great MB duo:super:

Kubra is playing amazing, already 6points in just second set and She is touching a lot of attacks and slowing them down. Today She is playing better than Zehra !

Haak have just 3 point in second set, obviously you don watch the game.

• Are you watched any match of the Vakifbank this year.

• Haak have just 3 point in second set, obviously you don watch the game.

After my comment She didn't use her at all or just 1 and I like it.

• Now Vakifbank is playing beautiful, perfect reception with Maja!

Turkey NT is so lucky with MB. They have legend in their team, Eda. And two great MBduo for next of couple of yeara. And young MB who is coming from U18NT.

• He's also assuming Carlini is a mess, while she's making Asli the best player of the team, despite the worst libero of the league and amateurish passing. :whistle:

Carlini is still just okej, She is not even near of high level volleyball. FOR NOW. Everyone can become better.

She is still to shaky and I don't like her creativity at all. She was more creative in her college days.

• He's also assuming Carlini is a mess, while she's making Asli the best player of the team, despite the worst libero of the league and amateurish passing. :whistle:

We know that his main goal is to discredit Turkish league in general, and in every post make like a battle between SERIE A and MSL, but 99% o us love, watch and enjoy in both so he is alone in that battle :drink:

• We know that his main goal is to discredit Turkish league in general, and in every post make like a battle between SERIE A and MSL, but 99% o us love, watch and enjoy in both so he is alone in that battle :drink:

This is the lowest level of Turksih league in the last 10 years probably. I don't need to discredit anything. Facts are facts. To many teams that doesn't deserves to be here.

But I still enjoy in today match afterall. I really love Vakif MB duo and I enjoy so much in Maja + Zehra + Kubra.

• According to voleybolplus,💥💥 Kosheleva made an agreement with Galatasaray.

https://twitter.com/voleybolpl…/1317842679724724224?s=19

😍😍😍 They indeed need an MB but watching Kosheleva one last time in GS would be great 🎉🎉🎉