Turkey - MCSL - Misli.com Sultanlar Ligi - 2020/2021

• ngl this will make me support Galatarasay as well :win: Kosheleva is just amazing to watch as a personality.

I kinda hope Ilkin will be tried over Guldeniz but I guess its unlikely.

• She is playing amazing, I think Nilüfer's system fits her perfectly. She doesn't cover anyone, Buse gives her the fast sets she want. She is their main attacker atm. If they play like they might end up at 4th place

I completely agree. Willhite's key to success is Buse as setter. She is very consistent with her sets to zone 4, reminds me Carlini a lot. If only she can improve setting to middles and opposite, she will be one of the best. Her blocking and serves are already at a good level too. I hope GS replaces Cagla with her.

• ngl this will make me support Galatarasay as well :win: Kosheleva is just amazing to watch as a personality.

I kinda hope Ilkin will be tried over Guldeniz but I guess its unlikely.

Ilkin received 41 serves (out of 69 total) last match against FB (which is a great team from the serve line) and made only 1 error, being the best receiver of the team. I know how much Ataman cares about her and I am sure his point this season is to make her shine. Unless she is injured, I am sure GS will play Ilkin-Koshe duo where Koshe is subbed with Guldeniz in backrow.

• Btw Haak is one of the worst opposites when it comes to hitting an off-system ball. Problem is she plays exactly like 2 years ago, showing no improvement and I am not blaming her. She was always excellent hitting system balls and had trouble with off-system. Now 2 years after, Guidetti added nothing to her development. She is still young, 21 years old and can learn new things. I hope Guidetti will finally recognize and help her, otherwise it is really dissapointing to see such an experienced trainer, adding nothing to a player.

• Mbh still not playing? You think this season will greatly affect USNT final roster to tokyo? I felt like OH and MB roster is very tight. For now i might bring JT over MBH

I think I saw her against Kuzeyboru.

Guidetti is using the whole roster so far. Even Melis had her chance. As long as Meliha and Tugba can get the job done, I guess Giovanni will keep going with Maja and Milena.

• I saw on Facebook a post where a man says that Gizer Orge isnt injured and she isnt playing because Guidetti doest want.

Im not following Turkish league lately.. is she not playing yet?

• i do think that Gizen Orge is the best libero from Turkey

• I saw on Facebook a post where a man says that Gizer Orge isnt injured and she isnt playing because Guidetti doest want.

Im not following Turkish league lately.. is she not playing yet?

I don't think she is injured, she recently played in one of those easy matches when guidetti used back up players. I think Guidetti considers Ayça as starter this season. I don't agree with you that Gizem örge is the best libero, she is not any close to Simge's level. But I also think she is better than Ayça Aykaç. I don't know what's the deal of Guidetti and his relationship with liberos. He had problems with Gizem Güreşen as well🤔

• I don't think she is injured, she recently played in one of those easy matches when guidetti used back up players. I think Guidetti considers Ayça as starter this season. I don't agree with you that Gizem örge is the best libero, she is not any close to Simge's level. But I also think she is better than Ayça Aykaç. I don't know what's the deal of Guidetti and his relationship with liberos. He had problems with Gizem Güreşen as well🤔

I remember this fact with currently Galatasaray libero.

I think that Gizen Orge its a pretty solid libero. Vakifbank earned so much things for her... and a never thought that she was a weakness.

I dont see Simge as a libero like Castillo or De Gennaro.

• Simge is by far the best Turkish libero.

Gizem is the second best, which makes her a precious player in the next market: imagine if Fener had her instead of Aylin, which has been a nightmare since she joined them.

Let's see what happens. We were all waiting for Ebrar to leave Vakif and shine, but she is poor and very ustanble most of the times. She can't kill the ball 1 vs 1 very often, which is very weird. So, who know? Guidetti works with these girls every day, after all...

• Overall Simge is the better libero, especially in defense. She is definitely in the top 5 libero's at the moment. On the other hand Gizem is better in reception, the departement where Simge can be a bit shaky. IMO Gizem is one of the most stable receiving libero's in the world and she would be a big asset to any team.

• Overall Simge is the better libero, especially in defense. She is definitely in the top 5 libero's at the moment. On the other hand Gizem is better in reception, the departement where Simge can be a bit shaky. IMO Gizem is one of the most stable receiving libero's in the world and she would be a big asset to any team.

Indeed Gizem örge and simge could function very well in 2 libero system as one receiver and one defender liberos. However Guidetti is not fan of two liberos system, he always used one libero in his teams unless one is performing very badly

• I remember this fact with currently Galatasaray libero.

I think that Gizen Orge its a pretty solid libero. Vakifbank earned so much things for her... and a never thought that she was a weakness.

I dont see Simge as a libero like Castillo or De Gennaro.

I agree she is not as good as these two. But to me, she is the third best libero among active liberos right now. She is a spectacular defender and this season she has been very solid at reception so far.

• Isn’t Simge leading the Turkish league in passing percentage right now or did I read that wrong?