Turkey - MCSL - Misli.com Sultanlar Ligi - 2020/2021

• And two (IMO unforced) errors by Boskovic and third set to Galata.

• And now i expect at least 10 points from Boskovic in set 4, especially because of this 2 mistakes at the end of the set 3.

• And two (IMO unforced) errors by Boskovic and third set to Galata.

Looked like she was going to win the set then she lost it. Oh well. Might have given someone else a shot

• Boskovic performance at the end of the set reminded me Egonu's one against China in the WCH semis. They were the ones who dictated the way of the set, everything passes throught her hands. Eczacibasi was very closed to the comeback thanks to Boskovic serves, as well as second line attack, but then two unforeced errors decided it. All the last 6 points (except Alessia attack and MB tip) were done by Boskovic.

Such a key player.

• Poor Boskovic, I really hope She is gone leave Eczacibasi next season :whistle:

• EC Coach to the GS player after the ball :rolll:

• Poor Boskovic, I really hope She is gone leave Eczacibasi next season :whistle:

I don't think so, this time Boskovic needs to learn how to be a captain and it will help her to be more matured and stable in the important decisions. I really hope to see her as Serbia NT next captain.

• I don't think so, this time Boskovic needs to learn how to be a captain and it will help her to be more matured and stable in the important decisions. I really hope to see her as Serbia NT next captain.

Yea last season I'd agree when she was just dragging a system that just wasn't working, but right now I don't see that at all. She is just simply on fire and GS is playing good so she gets a lot of sets.

• What are Rykhliuk's stats like?

• And 10 points by Boskovic in 4 set hahahah, as i said.