Turkey - MCSL - Misli.com Sultanlar Ligi - 2020/2021

• Kubra is in hell good shape !!!

• Vakifbank is playing so great, I think they are better team with Meliha and Gabi duo because of crazy good reception and great MB duo.

Bartsch would bring more fire in attack but reception would be unstable.

Gabi got role as L.Bosetti, She attacked only one... :what:

• Ognjenovic leaves both Eda and Dicle Nur guessing where she is going to set, so they aren't able to close the block. In this way most of the time the Vakifbank attackers only have one blocker infront of them. Unfortunately they don't take it to their advantage:(

• She seems to be a regular player

Not a star like gabi o robinson

Hande is 23 years old and Kelsey is 28 while Gabi is 26 years old.

It is funny because when Hande attacks well, I read "she will never be a good receiver", then when Hande receives well but attacks bad "she will never be a good attacker". I think Hande will be a bigger player than Gabi and Robinson. Playing with JT, getting 18 sets in 5 sets, her potential in attacking is way bigger than this. It is just silly that Motta treats her like a defensive OH at the moment. This is good for her development but she can do better with a more balanced OH next to her than someone either too defensive or offensive.

• This match has way more high level volleyball, both Vakifbank and Fenerbahce are playing really good !!

Only thing bad about Vakifbank is that Haak is making to many errors in attack.

Eda is pretty quite for her standards, same goes with Brankica, but on another hand both Kubra and Zehra are beast !

• Maja should be the MVP of Turkish league this season (and no it is not too early to say that).

• Oh btw, if you guys still doubt Hande's capabilities, please re-watch Turkey's olympic qualification matches and keep an eye on her. She is a very good player when given responsibility and to me she is way better than Sylla, Herbotts etc.

• Gabi/Bartsch/Meliha 9 sets

Kubra/Zehra 13 sets

Maja magic. :rose:

• Hard words, She is not even near of Sylla performance at WCH2018. Now maybe even though Sylla is always around 50% in attack with great stats at reception. She is better in out of system sets and from back row for sure !

But Herbots > Sylla and Hande. She is playing in great team this season just wait.

• Hard words, She is not even near of Sylla performance at WCH2018. Now maybe even though Sylla is always around 50% in attack with great stats at reception.

But Herbots > Sylla and Hande. She is playing in great team this season just wait.

Lol that was simply the last time Sylla played great at all and I am 100% sure she was using substantials to improve her performance during that tournament...I never saw Sylla playing that good ever again.

Herbots I love but sorry girl, she is nowhere close to Hande when it comes to receiving skills and I don't think her attacking is way beyond Hande's either. Hande is one of the few players I would be jealous if she was playing for another country but Turkey.

• Just no words for Ognjenovic, but also want to give some credits to Naz! She is playing pretty clean and distributes the ball well considering the reception of Fenerbahçe^^

• Lol that was simply the last time Sylla played great at all and I am 100% sure she was using substantials to improve her performance during that tournament...I never saw Sylla playing that good ever again.

Herbots I love but sorry girl, she is nowhere close to Hande when it comes to receiving skills and I don't think her attacking is way beyond Hande's either. Hande is one of the few players I would be jealous if she was playing for another country but Turkey.

Hehehe so I think you are one of those with no brain that has a fav player and even when we told you the facts ypu simple don't understand

Accusing someone to practically do drugs? Really,such a crap to say that

And britt has been one of the best in italian league since she was 19 yo i guess and she shines in cev cup also

Hande isn't even the best turkish in the league and can't compare considering that sylla and herbots plays with rivals way better than her in italian league

THAT'S THE FACTS

• Lol that was simply the last time Sylla played great at all and I am 100% sure she was using substantials to improve her performance during that tournament...I never saw Sylla playing that good ever again.

:down::down:

Than you didn't watch both of them this season because both of them are playing really good at reception and attack.

• You are reported and I hope you get banned, you don't know much about volleyball other than just favoring Italian players like a fake account of crovolley. How do you explain Sylla's over the top performance at 2018 and since then being nowhere close to that level? If you werent ignorant enough, you would assume there are some drugs involved.

About Hande, Sylla and Herbotts comparison, I think you know nothing about volleyball so no reason to discuss this with you. "Ignorance is a bliss" so enjoy your ignorant but happy life.