Turkey - MCSL - Misli.com Sultanlar Ligi - 2020/2021

• I think Vakif and Ecza will fight very hard to get Wolosz, who will probably be free next year and looking for very high salaries...

• I think Vakif and Ecza will fight very hard to get Wolosz, who will probably be free next year and looking for very high salaries...

Wolosz is gone be literally without any competiton next season. Only her and Maja are on that level, and maybe Macris.

• I think it is more about that Maja wants to become mother, She is already 36years old..

TBH my question actually was about Cansu and Vakif relation, ofc that will be only Maja decision if she want to retire or not, but that's why I wrote, suppose not, she want to become a mother for years and even spoke about that, but as we all can see she still play, she want to retire since 2012, so yes for sure she can retire after this season, and no one will be surprised, but this time that was not my point.

• As Bogdan said, many (fans, journalists, even she herself) have been talking about her retirement for almost a decade now, yet she stays, year after year. At this point I doubt anyone, even Maja herself, knows with 100% certainty whether this will be her last season or not. It is obvious that she indeed enjoys herself, the game, the club and even Istanbul itself, and she is still one of the best setters in the world, even at 36. I have no doubt that she wishes to become a mother, but at the same time, one gets the impression she would consider it a waste if she were to retire as still one of the best players in the world at her position.

• Maja is the best setter of all time for me. I have the impression like "she has found the 'trick' of volleyball" whenever I see her play :obey:It is a big pleasure to see her on court and her conditions and skills show that she can play at least 2-3 more years still. And I am sure all the volleyball fans would like this to happen. Vakifbank is a great club for her as well, not playing all the mathes, having great conditions in club and possible big achievements. Fingers are crossed:)

• Maja is the best setter of all time for me. I have the impression like "she has found the 'trick' of volleyball" whenever I see her play :obey:It is a big pleasure to see her on court and her conditions and skills show that she can play at least 2-3 more years still. And I am sure all the volleyball fans would like this to happen. Vakifbank is a great club for her as well, not playing all the mathes, having great conditions in club and possible big achievements. Fingers are crossed:)

Maja has been good since 2015

She can't compare to other like venturini,lo bianco and garcia who play good all their careers and shines between best attacks of the world at the time

• In one hour you can watch Nilufer - Galatasaray on this link. Also Eczacbasi - Vakifbank in 5 and half hours.

• It may be too early for a question like this, but it is already very interesting to me.

Maja seems to enjoy the field like never before in her career, she literally dances and I would dare say, although I don’t want to belittle the previous 17 years of her career, she plays better than ever. Knowing her athletic and competitive soul and desire, it seems to me that this is not her last season, suppose not, the main question is what do you think is there a possibility that Vakif will let Cansu to go, I think even though she plays very badly this season that there is certainly a place for her in the Turkish league as a starting setter, the more everyone except Vakif and Fener are crying out for her.

I personally think that this is a very risky move, if I were the management of Vakif, I would never do it, but as volleyball lover, oh God i will enjoy in that. Maja will definitely retire at some point, and then Vakif would be in potentially big trouble, I don't believe he would look for a new foreigner (they didn't do that until Maja), and with all due respect, Buket doesn't seem to me to ever be able to withstand the power and strength of a team like Vakif on his shoulders, Fener will be in a big advantage with Sengun in the future ( it would be very foolish of them to drop that advantage).

Buket Gülübay is not bad at all, she has a consistent level for such a young player in last 2 years and her game is quite 'mature' already. So I wouldn't worry if she would be called back to Vakıfbank as a backup of Maja. I have never been big fan of Cansu but she is definitely one of the best Turkish setters right now. So there would be many clubs interested in her. And I think at this stage in her career, it is very important to play regularly.

• Though Nuliferlr serves don't have a high damage, Koshe could receive them pretty well.

Never knew this version of Wilhite ever exists before. She could spike from everywhere.

• Buket Gülübay is not bad at all, she has a consistent level for such a young player in last 2 years and her game is quite 'mature' already. So I wouldn't worry if she would be called back to Vakıfbank as a backup of Maja. I have never been big fan of Cansu but she is definitely one of the best Turkish setters right now. So there would be many clubs interested in her. And I think at this stage in her career, it is very important to play regularly.

I think that you misunderstood my post, I didn't say that Buket is bad, i don't worry about her as backup of Maja in Vakif, actually i am very positive about that, because that will mean that Cansu is free to go, and IMO that would be great for both Cansu and Buket, but i just say that it will be risky to leave Cansu to go and after Maja retirement they stay just with Buket as turkish setter, so IMO that wouldn't be good for Vakif. It would be perfect for Vakif if they could leave Cansu to go until Maja retirement and then she came back, some type of loan, but it is so much if and non realistic condition, like you said, and I would agree, I’m not a big fan of Cansu, but she’s still one of the best Turks in that position, she’ll be an extremely high worth player in Turkish league, and yet Vakif “created” her would be a shame to lose her, but also i think that is not good for Cansu to be Maja replacment, because it seems to me that she feel uncomfortable in that position, it is reasonable, there is a lot of pressure when you are expected to be a replacement for Maja, and in the previous season you were the first option, which means that you should replace her with dignity.

• Wihlite is not just killing every single ball and destoying Galatasaray, but she's now keeping alive every single spike on the back row. Johnson is quite inconsistent for a pro opposite, but she's saving every Rykhliuk's diagonal spike.

• In one hour you can watch Nilufer - Galatasaray on this link. Also Eczacbasi - Vakifbank in 5 and half hours.

Let's go gala

You can 😍

Ergul is good

• Does anyone know where Emily Maglio is? She would have made a difference. Nilufer cannot win with just Wilhite.

Yes,i hope she's ok

She's a MB but score a lot

Gala playing like this to best turkish team

I think they could be in final if keep like this

• I think that you misunderstood my post, I didn't say that Buket is bad, i don't worry about her as backup of Maja in Vakif, actually i am very positive about that, because that will mean that Cansu is free to go, and IMO that would be great for both Cansu and Buket, but i just say that it will be risky to leave Cansu to go and after Maja retirement they stay just with Buket as turkish setter, so IMO that wouldn't be good for Vakif. It would be perfect for Vakif if they could leave Cansu to go until Maja retirement and then she came back, some type of loan, but it is so much if and non realistic condition, like you said, and I would agree, I’m not a big fan of Cansu, but she’s still one of the best Turks in that position, she’ll be an extremely high worth player in Turkish league, and yet Vakif “created” her would be a shame to lose her, but also i think that is not good for Cansu to be Maja replacment, because it seems to me that she feel uncomfortable in that position, it is reasonable, there is a lot of pressure when you are expected to be a replacement for Maja, and in the previous season you were the first option, which means that you should replace her with dignity.

I understand your point. I think it would be good to let her go next season and play with Maja if she still wants to. And then if Cansu would be playing really good, Vakıfbank would still try to sign with her again. I mean, Vakıfbank is one of the best clubs so it is easier to convince player to come back. Next season Gamze Alikaya is also coming back to volleyball so there will be more local setter options.

• Watching this GS with Kosheleva is so enjoyable! She brings such a joyful vibe to the team and I think rest of the players are also playing with more self confidence!

• Watching this GS with Kosheleva is so enjoyable! She brings such a joyful vibe to the team and I think rest of the players are also playing with more self confidence!

Yes the only russian after sokolova to be like this