Turkey - MCSL - Misli.com Sultanlar Ligi - 2020/2021

• A lot of peopple thought the same about Kosheleva. I think that one seasonits to little to understimate a player on this level.

I get your point, but I think Hisamitsu Springs was just the top of the iceberg when it comes to Fabiana's drop of level. I can't honestly remember the last time she was a real factor. There's a hole in her career after Rio de Janeiro 2016, sadly.

• Why has Guidetti to be so stubborn!!! Ayca Aykac is clearly the weakest point of the whole team... Bith Meliha and Gabi have to cover her in service reception and also in defense she can't get the ball of the ground. I want te see Gizem!

Elif is playing great so far! Great speed in her sets and she is creative^^

• Why has Guidetti to be so stubborn!!! Ayca Aykac is clearly the weakest point of the whole team... Bith Meliha and Gabi have to cover her in service reception and also in defense she can't get the ball of the ground. I want te see Gizem!

Elif is playing great so far! Great speed in her sets and she is creative^^

Wish we can scream it to his ears.

• Vakıfbank doesn't function without their rock solid reception. Their opp is bad with out of system balls as mentioned by meatballs before. so far Maja couldn't make a difference

Elif is playing very good so far! She is a threat at block as well:white:

• and Turkish League :thumbup:

• Vakıfbank doesn't function without their rock solid reception. Their opp is bad with out of system balls as mentioned by meatballs before. so far Maja couldn't make a difference

Elif is playing very good so far! She is a threat at block as well:white:

Agreed on Elif. She's using a lot of her MBs. Ecz is playing well.

• I really love the way Hande developt her receiving skills, because she became very solid in this departement! On the other hand, she isn't the big threat she used to be in attack and has more problems to get the ball on the floor.

• ECZV <3

I also am liking Elif this season tbh, her performance is shockingly good compared to my expectations :D (which were that she couldnt be used in any scenario whatsoever with her perf.)

• In one hour you can watch Nilufer - Galatasaray on this link. Also Eczacbasi - Vakifbank in 5 and half hours.

Maja is really off today.

• I believe I read Coach Terzic say that in certain rotations you want to serve to the best receiver because then you know what play they are likely to run. Is that true?