Turkey - MCSL - Misli.com Sultanlar Ligi - 2020/2021

• That MBH was hilarious. I don't know about this rookie setter VB brought in, though.

• What a safe by Ognjenovic on tge spike of Boskovic!:white:

• and ecza lose

A reflect of the team

They do grwat abd start with fire

But then start to do sh.t and just stop playing

• Sitting here in my easy chair with morning coffee but I feel like I'm in a Hard Rock Cafe.

Way to go, Cansu and friends:!:

• Congrats Vakifbank! Cansu showed great mentality today👏 Well fought by Eczacibasi! It was an entertaining match to watch:cheesy:

• I don't know to feel about this result... These two teams deserved 3 points today... And it's a good message for the people bashing Ecz after that loss against Galatasaray... They did really well, wow.. Too bad Cansu and Ogbogu were playing in opposite sides, I wanted both to win :(

• Congrats to Vakif. Haak and Cansu had an incredible role in this turn-around, and, after them, Gabi and Bartsch started to play better too. That was definitely not the best match for Maja, but it happens.

For Eczacibasi, I think they played well, but Vakif was better in the clutch moments.

• What has Egonu got to do with this?

Nice Avatar, Sisko!

• Somehow an all too familiar story for Eczacibasi. They have the talent to compete with and even beat Vakifbank but actually going out and doing it is a different matter entirely. They should be pleased with their efforts today though and hopefully can build confidence from the match.