Turkey - MCSL - Misli.com Sultanlar Ligi - 2020/2021

• Once again I think coaching was the biggest factor here. Guidetti just knows how to win.. plus you can tell he has confidence in his players and vis versa. On the other side it doesn’t seem like Motta has confidence in his players.

Also Zehra + Ogbogu on the same team is my new dream that I shall manifest.

• I’m confused though which players has he developed? I feel like he just gets lucky with talented players.....

Well, we can (charitably) ascribe at least some of the development of Simge and Yasemin Guveli to him.

• I see Elif as big hope at setter position, I repeat this 3rd time. For the girl who is only 19years old She is playing great for her age.

• well, i can’t find today’s match on yt so started watching this other match. was this last week?

You can watch today match from this link by setting the time bar.You have to take it back 3-4 hours.

• is this about the club world championship?

• is this about the club world championship?

The cities mentioned in the video are the last cities where the world championship is held.

Probably, Vakıfbank will host the next club world championship.

• is it me or does TUR now have lots of very tall setters? nursevil, lila sengun, elif sahin and buse unal are all very tall... or look tall.

They are indeed very tall, not sure about Lila Sengun but Nursevil, Elif and Buse are close to 190 I think or over it. Lila must be same as Naz and if I am not wrong, they must be 187.

• They are indeed very tall, not sure about Lila Sengun but Nursevil, Elif and Buse are close to 190 I think or over it. Lila must be same as Naz and if I am not wrong, they must be 187.

Naz and Lila are 186

Buse 188

Nursevil and Elif 190

Cansu is the only one who is short

• I’m confused though which players has he developed? I feel like he just gets lucky with talented players.....

Simge Aköz, Yasemin Güveli, Hande Baladin, Elif Şahin, Naz Aydemir

• And even with all the drama involved he was one of the first to start to call the soon-to-be Golden Generation to Brazil NT (and was really good when he was our youth coach too)... I don't like his tactical approaches (or lack of them) at all, but he knows how to make players improve