Turkey - MCSL - Misli.com Sultanlar Ligi - 2020/2021

• i just finished today's match. i have to say, i don't understand that double sub with gozde yilmaz. i've always liked her, but to me, she's not powerful or fast enough to be an OPP. she's really an OH...

Her reception is not good to be an OH. Unfortunately her arm swing is very slow that's why it is easy to block her

• its harsh but I don’t know why she still has a career. She is just useless.

She had a common problem for the Turkish youngsters: the very same moment she showed some very good performances, she got signed by a top club and spent entire seasons warming the bench.

She was a score machine while playing for Sariyer, then Eczacibasi signed her and we all know how it ended.

I remember when Eczacibasi won the Champions League title: she was a crucial player when she took Neslihan's place on court.

Anyway, I think Turkish clubs are changing mentality lately. Eczacibasi is trusting a teenager as starting setter. Hande Baladin managed to reach the full time starter status after years of bench or loans. Yasemin had a chance on loan and now is a starter for Eczacibasi. Top teams bring their back up players from their youth teams (meanwhile they let them play in Voleybol 1. Ligi with a double license) and then send them on loan, signing experienced players as back ups; if they come back good enough, they have their chance now.

And IMHO Guidetti had a role into this process, since he established Vakifbank as a role club for the others.

• after having a good season with Eczacibasi in 2015, Gozde was loaned to Busto. I remember she didn’t start well and then disappeared from the team in the middle of the season. Do you know what happened back then?

• after having a good season with Eczacibasi in 2015, Gozde was loaned to Busto. I remember she didn’t start well and then disappeared from the team in the middle of the season. Do you know what happened back then?

I think she didn't fit their team system. I don't follow Serie A1 that much, so I'm not sure.

• I read somewhere that the world club this year was cancelled?

I guessed wrong.Too many people thought the same thing as me.They shared they are the only team to be world champions 3 times and they are in the guinness world record.

• I don't understand what the video has to do with a possible 2020 WCH. It's about the record and that's it.

• I don't understand what the video has to do with a possible 2020 WCH. It's about the record and that's it.

I didn't say 2020 WCH. I said "next ".I thought they were implying that they would add Istanbul to the cities mentioned in the video.

• Nothing interesting except nilufer-vakifbank

• It will be 3-0 Vakıf tho. Maglio was injured in last match...

Galatasaray - PTT might be interesting

Yeah probably, but I enjoy watching Wilhite a lot anyways 🙈

From Ptt, Eve didn't play in last game. Was she injured too?

• And Vakif play with "mixed" roster, but anyway Ayca is again in the court!!!

I don't get it, this is obviously something serious between Gui and her.

Vakif with Maja, Haak, Rasic and At least one of Gabi/Bartsch will be so adorable to watch.

Rasic is in super shape.

*this was before Gizem step in the court.