Turkey - MCSL - Misli.com Sultanlar Ligi - 2020/2021

• This is 8th match in 24 days for Vakif :white:

*include mathces against Fener, Galata, Eczacibasi and now Nilufer.

• I don't understand the rule for the player amount each club should have. Vakifbank has more than 14 players atm. Did they just registered as much as they want and they registered designated 14 players before each match starts?

• Where is Gabi? Is she injuried?

Only 4 foreigners are allowed in the match roster so somebody has to miss out. For example it was Rasic in the previous match. I don’t think there’s any injury.

• I was gonna comment about the match today, which was quite entertaining, but right now I'm in complete shock after that huge earthquake....I live in Athens and both its duration (I personally felt like it lasted forever!) and its intensity made everyone here think that the epicenter was somewhere close...only to learn that it actually originated from Samos, 300 km away!I hope and pray everyone in Greece and Turkey is safe,and that there are no casualties!

• I hope everyone who lives in Turkey is okay. I was shocked reading the news from Twitter. Did the earthquake affected anyone or any team?

https://static.euronews.com/ar…-843866e9cb90-5095406.jpg808x454_cmsv2_f60a3de9-566d-5a03-929c-843866e9cb90-5095406.jpg

The epicenter (Samos island in Greece) was only KMs away from Turkey's 3rd largest city with 4 million inhabitants aka Izmir, there is a couple of buildings that completely collapsed from what I hear already so this might be bad... I heard it was indeed felt even in places like Athens and Istanbul. Aydin is also located on the dark red centre and heavily affected... But for now I do not have much info on how things are and hope everyone is safe.

Hope everyone in TR as well as the girls in Aydin are safe!

• About an hour ago I read reports that Turkey has four confirmed fatalities,and there are fears for many more,as dozens are still trapped in the ruins. Now I heard on the news that two 17 year old students are also confirmed dead in Samos.

• About an hour ago I read reports that Turkey has four confirmed fatalities,and there are fears for many more,as dozens are still trapped in the ruins. Now I heard on the news that two 17 year old students are also confirmed dead in Samos.

:( big problem with this earthquake was not just how strong it was but it also seemed to last forever from what i hear. I saw many Turkish and Greek people unite in the YT comments in a way I haven't seen in years now though. It's sad that only moments like this is what it takes to humble people but at least that was nice... (not taking any sides btw, just a general statement)

• :( big problem with this earthquake was not just how strong it was but it also seemed to last foreverfrom what i hear. I saw many Turkish and Greek people unite in the YT comments in a way I haven't seen in years now though. It's sad that only moments like this is what it takes to humble people but at least that was nice... (not taking any sides btw, just a general statement)

It did indeed last forever!It just wouldn't stop!And here in Athens we're 300 km away, so I can't even imagine how people in Samos/Izmir felt it!

You are right...unfortunately it does take tragedies like this for people to come together and put their differences aside...