Turkey - MCSL - Misli.com Sultanlar Ligi - 2020/2021

• if they think they can create another Vakifbank with Abbondanza, good luck to them. Vakifbank became Vakifbank when they trusted Guidetti. It took some time, yes but it happened. If THY wants to achieve something similar, they need a good coach and Marcello is not a good coach. He is not even a bad coach, he is awful. He had many sources and great players in Fenerbahce and he only played a F4 in CL once and it was a complete disaster. After he was fired from Fenerbahce, the teams that hired him could not even stand him a whole season. Yet, THY says they want to achieve great things but they hire a schmuck. How consistent is that!! lol

What are you talking about?:what: if you dont know anything, at least don't lie about his career. He was the most successful trainer in FB ever! And he wasn't fired, he left FB due to family reasons although they offered him a contract. Abondanza was already very successful while he was in Villa Cortese and Rabita Baku. And then he won everything with FB! not only bronze medal in CL but also he won Turkish league, Turkish Cup and Super Cup in his last season with FB. Abondanza was successful with Chemik Police as well. He basically was champion or finalist with every team he trained before coming to THY.

Abondanza is not the best trainer in the world but he is one of the elite trainers. It is not like there are dozens of Guidettis out there. I think he is definitely one the best candidates that THY could find realistically

• Abondanza was successful with Chemik Police as well.

He finished the season in 4th place which was considered as really big negative surprise. In addition, he was accused of mobbing.

Abbondanza didn't leave Chemik with opinion of a great successful coach :D

• He finished the season in 4th place which was considered as really big negative surprise. In addition, he was accused of mobbing.

Abbondanza didn't leave Chemik with opinion of a great successful coach :D

Didn't he win the league in 2017-18 and the polish cup in 2018-19?

• Didn’t Fenerbahce did well when he was coaching them with KYK, Natalia, Tomkom on the team? Maybe I was wrong.

IF i'm not wrong that year fb was champion,it was natalia's first year at fb

Next year was one of worst season of fb from all times

• Didn’t Fenerbahce did well when he was coaching them with KYK, Natalia, Tomkom on the team? Maybe I was wrong.

Yes! that FB succeeded a lot

• that year Natalia spent most of the tim e on the bench right? And they have to call back Tomkom last minute. Is this the year where Jerkov is playing in FB?

That was the 2nd year of natalia in fb when kim moved to china

Yes it was jerkov and also rahimova i think

Nootsara was called back after an injury of antonijevic

• That was the 2nd year of natalia in fb when kim moved to china

That was Lloyd, she was injuried, Antonijevic was Fener player in 2018/19.

• That was Lloyd, she was injuried, Antonijevic was Fener player in 2018/19.

Ah ok I made a mistake

But I think lloyd never artived to play

She injured at the pre season

• Ah ok I made a mistake

But I think lloyd never artived to play

She injured at the pre season

Yes on world grand champions cup.

• Yes! that FB succeeded a lot

that epic came back against Vitra was amazing! Maja got a red card that match which is still kinda absurd to me.

That was the 2nd year of natalia in fb when kim moved to china

i stopped following Fenerbahce because of this team. 😂

• It was a hot mess. Natalia was injured. Polen and Rahimova played together sometimes. Even Damla Çakıroğlu had to play. Bahar played as OPP in a set

A mess😅😅

I’ve not see Damla for ages, where is she these days? She obviously wasn’t good enough for Fener but I’d think she could be OK for some of the weaker teams in the league.

• I’ve not see Damla for ages, where is she these days? She obviously wasn’t good enough for Fener but I’d think she could be OK for some of the weaker teams in the league.

She is not playing in any of the teams. I guess we can say she quit playing. She had so many bad comments in Fener. Fans were saying she was in Fener bcz of her husband( captain of Fenerbahçe Basketball team). Abbondanza had many critics as well bcz of the players he tansferred.

She might be useful this season bcz of many teams and not enough players. But i guess she want to stay in İstanbul and out of volleyball. Maybe for a while.

• OMG I remember that match. She did quite okay. 😂 I was so sad because I love Tomkom & Eda. Jerkov was way passed her prime. I imagine her stats would be disastrous 😂

Jerkov was best scorer the season before in cannakale