Turkey - MCSL - Misli.com Sultanlar Ligi - 2020/2021

• Btw meanwhile Ilayda Ucak almost topscorer for her team :box: she keeps getting better and better

14pts and 6 blocks.

She is 183cm so not the tallest middle blocker but her height isn't a disadvantage in any way somehow, she blocks super well and jumps quite high to spike. Today in particular she had some insane jumps. Definitely working hard, we love to see it.

• Ilayda made 6 blocks. Do you think she should go back to Vakıfbank or play in Yeşilyurt(or somewhere else) one more season?

Vakıfbank has so many good MB tho😅. Kübra Zehra Melis(:whistle:) Ilayda. Deniz Zengin, Karmen Aksoy , Berka Özden, Ece Hitayca from Vakıfbank2. What are they gonna do with all those players:lol::rolll:

• Ilayda made 6 blocks. Do you think she should go back to Vakıfbank or play in Yeşilyurt(or somewhere else) one more season?

Vakıfbank has so many good MB tho😅. Kübra Zehra Melis(:whistle:) Ilayda. Deniz Zengin, Karmen Aksoy , Berka Özden, Ece Hitayca from Vakıfbank2. What are they gonna do with all those players:lol::rolll:

I prefer not VakifBank for Ilayda, I can see her being benched every match or only play the bottom of the league :gone:

I hope VB doesn't stack it's players in general tbh, same for EczV and even FB, those youngsters should play.

Any other team I'd be fine with as long as they have their things together and it's not like a Beylikduzu.

• I prefer not VakifBank for Ilayda, I can see her being benched every match or only play the bottom of the league :gone:

I hope VB doesn't stack it's players in general tbh, same for EczV and even FB, those youngsters should play.

Any other team I'd be fine with as long as they have their things together and it's not like a Beylikduzu.

Maybe Aydin.

• Btw meanwhile Ilayda Ucak almost topscorer for her team :box: she keeps getting better and better

14pts and 6 blocks.

She is 183cm so not the tallest middle blocker but her height isn't a disadvantage in any way somehow, she blocks super well and jumps quite high to spike. Today in particular she had some insane jumps. Definitely working hard, we love to see it.

I think ilayda is 185 or 188.She looks taller than 183 cm.her height is shown differently in different sources.

• Since both FB and Vakif has teams in division 1. They don't really wanna send their players to another teams. I mean that's what I heard about Hilal Kocakara's transfer to Aydın.

But I agree with you guys. They need to play as much as possible. And if it's possible to play in MCSL, that's great for players to get experience.

• I think ilayda is 185 or 188.She looks taller than 183 cm.her height is shown differently in different sources.

I was just going to say the same thing. I don’t know how tall she is but she is definitely not 183.

I like her as well, I hope she goes to a team where she gets to play but with maybe better coach and players. Working with Guidetti and Vakif’s players surely would help her but playing only against weak teams wouldn’t.

• ilayda has made an incredible progress since the beginning of the season.If rasic leave the team she may replace rasic.

Vakıf has a great advantage at their MB position; Kubra-Zehra-Ilayda can keep them on high level quite many years

• MB Olena Hasanova has been practicing for 3 weeks with THY but the club doesn’t have budget for her. Also she has offers from Turkey and Italy but she hasn’t signed yet.

• MB Olena Hasanova has been practicing for 3 weeks with THY but the club doesn’t have budget for her. Also she has offers from Turkey and Italy but still hasn’t signed.

I heard that from one of my friends .if ı can find the source i will share it.

• Where did you get that info? An inside source or something?

I found the source, this guy who works for volleynews.it is the source of this rumors.

https://twitter.com/ale_garott…/1331655231013261312?s=19

• Only team from Italy who I can think about is Busto.

• I saw pics from THY instagram. She is training with them. Maybe Aydın is interested in her to replace Adams.

And how come THY doesn't have budget for her?:gone:

When Gs is interested in her, I wonder if Thy will have budget.

• Did she have a good season in france last year?