Turkey - MCSL - Misli.com Sultanlar Ligi - 2020/2021

• I watched parts of the stream and I'm sorry but how bad can Cagla be omg, even with perfect reception :gone: Gizem was just amazing, also Koshe :rose:. GS maybe should aim for Buse Unal or Cansu Ozbay next year, but then again they don't have the best reputation with setters so Idk.

Nilufer just needs Bjelica by now, they are worse then when they were without Johnson now bcs they have to let their bench (which isn't very good) play for her now...

• Haak is ineffective in most of this year's critical matches.

I think Ebrar can be better than haak at the end of the season because while haak doesn't improve her skills Ebrar is getting better day by day.

Also,I hope ebrar will eliminate vakıf.Because while she had a very good summer, Guidetti didn't trust her and he took Haak on the team and he switched ebrar' position to OH.3 months later ,he again didn't trust her and he transfered hackley.I would love to see guidetti regret a lot.

• Haak is ineffective in most of this year's critical matches.

I think Ebrar can be better than haak at the end of the season because while haak doesn't improve her skills Ebrar is getting better day by day.

Also,I hope ebrar will eliminate vakıf.Because while she had a very good summer, Guidetti didn't trust her and he took Haak on the team and he switched ebrar' position to OH.3 months later ,he again didn't trust her and he transfered hackley.I would love to see guidetti regret a lot.

:white::white::white:

Haak was unleashing one bomb after another today, both on serve and on attack. I really don't know what people expect from her :gone:

• :white::white::white:

Haak was unleashing one bomb after another today, both on serve and on attack. I really don't know what people expect from her :gone:

Today,she was one of the worst players of vakıfbank , only meliha was worse than her.

• :white::white::white:

Agree, sometimes i have the feeling that fans from Turkey is too critical of foreign players, while when it comes to domestic players, this attitude is protective, supportive and sometimes too subjective, i mean nothing strange in that, more or less everyone will be the same when it comes to their favourites, but also give space to those foreigners to play, for sure sometimes they will have ups and downs, they are not machines, and without them this league would never be as strong as it is.

• Vakıf cannot win against imoco if haak continues to play as she has played so far.Opps of the teams that are Vakıfbank's rivals have perform better than haak this season.

Egonu,Rhyliuk, vargas and boskovic are having a better season.If ebrar continues to improve like this, also ebrar will be better than haak.This is not enough to be opp of vakıfbank.

• Vakıf cannot win against imoco if haak continues to play as she has played so far.Opps of the teams that are Vakıfbank's rivals have perform better than haak this season.

Egonu,Rhyliuk, vargas and boskovic are having a better season.If ebrar continues to improve like this, also ebrar will be better than haak.This is not enough to be opp of vakıfbank.

Egonu and Boskovic yes, the rest no. Rykhliuk IMO has been having high scores mainly because until Kosheleva's arrival she was by far the main attacker of the team, though I agree that overall she is playing a very good season. As for Vargas I don't agree at all, for me she is a slightly better version of Ebrar, sometimes spectacular but overall way too erratic and one-dimensional. For me Haak comes right behind Egonu and Boskovic.

• Egonu and Boskovic yes, the rest no. Rykhliuk IMO has been having high scores mainly because until Kosheleva's arrival she was by far the main attacker of the team, though I agree that overall she is playing a very good season. As for Vargas I don't agree at all, for me she is a slightly better version of Ebrar, sometimes spectacular but overall way too erratic and one-dimensional. For me Haak comes right behind Egonu and Boskovic.

And IMO it is completely fine to be worse than Egonu and Boskovic, even for Vakifbank opp.

• And IMO it is completely fine to be worse than Egonu and Boskovic, even for Vakifbank opp.

Specially when Maja can involve everyone in attack.

• Haak was really bad in first 2 sets actually, if she played good, Vakif could win those sets with a gap too.

She unleashed those bombs in third set where she also made 3 of the 4 aces I think. That set GS was already down and was using youngsters so I would not say Haak was good today.

Vakif was lucky that Cagla and Alessia played terrible today, things could go the other way around if one of those 2 performed better.

• I watched parts of the stream and I'm sorry but how bad can Cagla be omg, even with perfect reception :gone: Gizem was just amazing, also Koshe :rose:.

I agree Cagla was the weakest link today, as she had numerous sets that made her wing spikers just unable to hit, she should also be accountable for Alesia’s “poor” performance today, as many of the sets to her were really bad.

But on the other hand, the lack of back up setter made Cagla’s life even harder. Both Cagla & the coach know if Nilay is on court, things will just be even worse... In the 2nd set, GS had so many good defense and had a few chances to counter attack, but even Cagla made three consecutive unhittable sets in a row, the coach didn’t dare to replace her with Nilay... Only in the 3rd set when GS was already 10 points behind, Nilay finally entered the court, and GS basically surrendered already. It reminds me of Cansu when she only had Buket as her back up.