Turkey - MCSL - Misli.com Sultanlar Ligi - 2020/2021

• still waiting for the day for Gabi & Zhu Ting to play on the same team 😔 having Gabi can unleash Haak & Zhu in full beast mode

And with Maja that would be dream team.

• Gabi was the one supposed to leave at the end of last season, in order to have Zhu Ting back. MBH may leave in the future instead of her, but that was the scenario before the OGs were cancelled and Zhu Ting had to stay in China one more season. I heard Gabi was approached by Eczacibasi.

I didnt know that! I little bit strange because Guiddetti seems to like her. She would be a great addiction to ECZ and for sure would make a great duo with Hande.

I didnt expect Gabi to be great on attack, but she seems to be better in every other element of the game.

• Zhu and Bartsch duo is big NO. Yes they are not bad recivers but they are not great ones for high level game. Both of them needs to have one great reciver next to them. And it looks like Zhu is not coming back any soon.

To bad, because her performance in last 2 season is unkown for WorldWide fans.

I think that Zhu and MBH can play together. I dont see any problem, as you already told, they are not bad receiver.

• Probably be MBH? She wasn’t the first choice of Guidetti, she joined Vakif just because the Ebrar OH experiment didn’t work and MBH was available after the Chinese league ended early last year.

Actually ,I heard that Vakıf and Hackley had an agreement in the summer.Vakıfbank announced it when the Chinese league ended.

• I just want to say something about Vakıf's domination of the second half of the league last year.

They did not have such competitors as strong as this year.Ecz's two important player were injured.Vargas and Brankica suffered from an injury.gs was not strong as much as now.Thy is also a very strong team this year.If nilüfer can find a good opp, they may cause problems for them.

I am sure Vakıfbank will improve their performance as the season progresses, but it will not be as easy as last year.

• she’s done playing :( She’s in graduate school and working on becoming at coach at the U of Nebraska

No way!! She was pretty good. Pity that another good setter quite volleyball 😱

• No way!! She was pretty good. Pity that another good setter quite volleyball 😱

I was disappointed too. I really enjoyed watching the American trio.

the positioned opened at that school and she knew she couldn’t pass up the opportunity to learn from one of the best coaches in the United States (Larson, Krob, Pavan, Metcalf, Banwarths former coach)

• they should keep maja. in fact, keep everyone. they have been playing like a well-oiled machine before the pandemic.

You all forgot that Maja is gone retire sooner or later. This is maybe her last season.

But they should keep playing with Cansu as starter.

• Do people really see Karakurt as close to Haak? That really surprises me. When it comes to athleticism and pure power Haak is probably better than even Boskovic and Egonu. I´m not saying she is the better player, just talking about pure athleticism, also she is still very young. With her body control at that height is unusual, you would think she were shorter to pull that spiking form off. Karakurt from this is the complete opposite. She looks quite clumsy and slow. Both are super fun to watch but to compare them? I don't see it.

• Do people really see Karakurt as close to Haak? That really surprises me. When it comes to athleticism and pure power Haak is probably better than even Boskovic and Egonu. I´m not saying she is the better player, just talking about pure athleticism, also she is still very young. With her body control at that height is unusual, you would think she were shorter to pull that spiking form off. Karakurt from this is the complete opposite. She looks quite clumsy and slow. Both are super fun to watch but to compare them? I don't see it.

Agree about Haak be more athletic than Ebrar

• When it comes to athleticism and pure power Haak is probably better than even Boskovic and Egonu.

Yeah, no. Egonu has the highest level of athleticism since Mireya Luis in female volleyball. It's frankly amazing that anybody can think anyone is better than her in that regard. It's her most distinguished characteristic (a signature skill, if you will).

• Yeah, no. Egonu has the highest level of athleticism since Mireya Luis in female volleyball. It's frankly amazing that anybody can think anyone is better than her in that regard. It's her most distinguished characteristic (a signature skill, if you will).

I don't know how you would judge it scientifically but Haak looks more fluid than Egonu. As Yowwall said: "her body control at that height is unusual, you would think she were shorter to pull that spiking form off". It's just an aesthetic choice. Egonu may indeed be more "athletic", whatever that means, but Haak looks better, more poised and fluid, imo.