Turkey - MCSL - Misli.com Sultanlar Ligi - 2020/2021

• Sometimes I think I'm too harsh on Motta, other times he makes my point super clear... He needs to go asap... but he definitely won't, especially not right now...

Eczacibaci need to stop fooling themselves and realize that they are a big club and they were supposed to fight for bigger things... They are playing catch-up for too long now

• nah. its been bubbling for awhile. But it ticked off last summer when she asked for time off during the VNL after her season with Imoco and he wasn't happy about it. Thats why we barely saw her start/be only the serving sub.

KRob/Larson is who he adores.

IDK about that. Kim Hill's sister got married around that period. A lot of the NT members past and present have talked about Karch always urging them to take as much time off as possible so not to miss a lot of important milestones and family affairs. Shes not getting the same amout of looks like she used to because MBH finally broke out. KRob and Larson are still his faves but theres nothing malicious about the way hes using Kim Hill. He likes her plenty.

• Kingdon is also doing pretty well at her standard, but her reception is just not up to the requirement of US NT... I’m also not sure if she can score when she face really tall blocking teams like Serbia/China/Italy (all are US’ biggest competitors for the gold medal), especially when her reception isn’t good and have to hit OOS balls.

Kingdon has been quite solid at both reception and attack this season (she didn't start the season well though). I think her reception is better Bartsch.

By the way Italy is not a tall blocking team, especially with their OHs Sylla, L. Bosetti and C. Bosetti.

The amount of balanced OHs USA has is not fair!:white: Considering the superb shape of Wilhite this season, it will be so sad if she can't make it to the Olympic roster. She is just so good!!

• Kingdon has been quite solid at both reception and attack this season (she didn't start the season well though). I think her reception is better Bartsch.

By the way Italy is not a tall blocking team, especially with their OHs Sylla, L. Bosetti and C. Bosetti.

The amount of balanced OHs USA has is not fair!:white: Considering the superb shape of Wilhite this season, it will be so sad if she can't make it to the Olympic roster. She is just so good!!

can we trade some OH's or middles for a libero or two :lol:

• Krob to libero and wilhite to OH. Anyone agree with me?

Or Larson Lib, I think her jumping ability with such a long break at her age will be something that should be thought about.

I would definitely call Wilhite, there is not much more a player can do to deserve it :lol: But idk with Karch

• Kingdon has been quite solid at both reception and attack this season (she didn't start the season well though). I think her reception is better Bartsch.

Can’t agree Kingdon’s reception is better than Bartsch... But anyway, I’m not trying to write her down, she is a decent player in my eye as well.

Italy’s OHs are not tall, but when a OH plays against Italy, she would face the blocks of Egonu & their MBs instead. Even Zhu would think Italy is a tall blocking team.:white:

• A setter will help Ecza... but they still have the passing woes. Does Thompson have a 1 or 2 year contract?

I think I read on some Turkish blog that it’s two. But I also used a good translator so I’m not sure.

I hope both her and ogbogu leave though. I feel old they’re both so talented and aren’t getting the good coaching they deserve. They both have such high ceilings and could play better with better setters / coaches

• I think I read on some Turkish blog that it’s two. But I also used a good translator so I’m not sure.

I hope both her and ogbogu leave though. I feel old they’re both so talented and aren’t getting the good coaching they deserve. They both have such high ceilings and could play better with better setters / coaches

Which team has a good coach these days? I know Guidetti & Lavarini. Bernadinho & Ze Roberto are both good too but can they afford them?

• My choice for Eczacibasi would be Lavarini and if they cannot afford the other two on your list, they could go for Jamie, he has a lot to prove, young and ambitious.

Talking of coaches, I like what Dehri is doing the last two seasons. First season with Yesilyurt was way better than expected, but question was, "did he do good because he had Vakifbank's player loaned?" This season though, he built his own team in Nilufer and seems like he is doing a very good job again. I hope he keeps up the good work, because Turkey really needs talented local coaches.

• Which team has a good coach these days? I know Guidetti & Lavarini. Bernadinho & Ze Roberto are both good too but can they afford them?

I’m not saying this team needs a Guidotti, I understand there are probably only a league of 3 or so SUPER coaches: Giovanni, Santarelli, Lavarini... But I think literally anyone else would work. Do we think a mid season change would be possible? Are there any free coaches available?

• I’m not saying this team needs a Guidotti, I understand there are probably only a league of 3 or so SUPER coaches: Giovanni, Santarelli, Lavarini... But I think literally anyone else would work. Do we think a mid season change would be possible? Are there any free coaches available?

I wouldn't put Santarelli up there yet. He's clearly doing a good job in Conegliano, but he's working on a system that was developed by Mazzanti when he still was assistent coach and always had players that were among the best on their respective roles. He's obviously a good coach, but before calling him SUPER I'd wait to see his work in a different environment.

• I wouldn't put Santarelli up there yet. He's clearly doing a good job in Conegliano, but he's working on a system that was developed by Mazzanti when he still was assistent coach and always had players that were among the best on their respective roles. He's obviously a good coach, but before calling him SUPER I'd wait to see his work in a different environment.

I would put Santarelli up there. Haven't you watched what He has done with Croatia at last ECH? Literally unknow names in one team and they had played so good against Turkey.

Egonu alone improved under his wings, She is way better in defence, less errors in attack and She become way faster with her approach.

Fahr is one more player.

He is the brain behind Conegliano, especially Conegliano block-defence.

Eczacibasi always has great names in their team, but that is it.