Turkey - MCSL - Misli.com Sultanlar Ligi - 2020/2021

• It is very interesting to me that when the team coached by Terzic loses, plays badly, he is 100% guilty, useless, ...., when we talk about Serbian NT, which is at an incredible level for years, then he is just lucky to have good players in the team, and even those players are not always so good (some even delcared as average sometimes), they are actually good, but there are many better ones. Sublimation of this forum in one post, I would just like you to decide whether Terzic has an influence on the players and the team that trains or not.

• It is very interesting to me that when the team coached by Terzic loses, plays badly, he is 100% guilty, useless, ...., when we talk about Serbian NT, which is at an incredible level for years, then he is just lucky to have good players in the team, and even those players are not always so good (some even delcared as average sometimes), they are actually good, but there are many better ones. Sublimation of this forum in one post, I would just like you to decide whether Terzic has an influence on the players and the team that trains or not.

To me, and I keep saying this since the last season, the problem is his system. It works just for Serbia. Fener didn't win anything since he joined the team. Their last trophy is the 2016 league title (with Abbondanza). And the most important thing is that the more he stays there, the more Fener looks worse: 2018-19 > 2019-20 > 2020-21. I have nothing against him, but it's time for him to see he hasn't a libero like Popovic to cover half of the court, and just this makes his system useless for Fener; even Robinson struggled in this kind of game, simply because it takes too much time to get used to it.

I think on NT level he has nothing to prove to anyone, he is a great coach and the trophies and placements speak for itself.

But also the contrary can be said about his club career :lol:

It makes sense tbh, both are completely different worlds and I haven't seen that many coaches completely master both. Also some coaches lose their spark as can happen sometimes in any field, I would say Barbollini is one of those f.e.

I think Terzic has still time to prove himself (club wise) as the season isn't over and he has now more time to think/prepare himself and his team for the next big games. If he does well enough, FB might keep him with the Acibadem sponsorship which could be his/FBs chance.

For now, I have to agree with the other users. The way FB showed up against Karayollari is another bad sign.

• Vakifbank Istanbul 20v-1p 60p
    Fenerbahce Opet Istanbul 18v-2p 53p
    THY Istanbul 17v-5p 48p
    Nilufer Bld. Bursa 15v-6p 44p
    Galatasaray HDI Sigorta Istanbul 15v-6p 42p
    Aydin BBSK 14v-8p 37p
    Eczacibasi VitrA Istanbul 13v-4p 43p
    Karayollari Ankara 9v-13p 30p
    Sistem9 Yesilyurt Istanbul 8v-9p 27p
    PTT Spor Ankara 8v-12p 27p
    Kuzeyboru Aksaray 7v-13p 21p
    Sariyer Istanbul 6v-13p 18p
    Ilbank Ankara 5v-14p 14p
    Can Genclik Kale Spor 4v-16p 13p
    Besiktas Istanbul 1v-19p 3p
    Beylikduzu V. Ihtisas Istanbul 0v-19p 0p

This is actual standings in league

IMO almost sure that vakif and fb finish 1 and 2 respectively

This is the most equal league in years and we think that the battle could be only for 4th place but it seems team can obly achieve 3rd

Thy,vitra,aydin,galatasaray,yesilyurt nilufer are battling for 3 to 7

IT seems to me possile think

3rd place:Vitra has more chances,if they don't get covid again they could achieve,they have only 17 games and postponed against sariter,ilbank and besiktas a full 9 out of 9 and against yesilyurt and fb gonna be tough but they can get points also

Thy is strong for 4th position,i don't rememeber last time they didn't get a point in a games (i think was with fb)

They are playing good and regular

Nilufer and galatasaray are close behind them with a game less: It seems nilufer get back on track and gala also is doing good

These 3 for 4th place maybe 3rd

For 5th place is aydin and yesi

Yesilyurt seems to be strong,they are playing good and also they have 5 games less compared to aydin that have all their matches and playing quite irregular

Yesi play with besiktas,sariyer and beilikduzu that are possible to win without losing points,ppt that they should play hard (also vitra and gala )

It gonna be and exciting end of regular season

• I think Vakif will finish in 1st place. The way Fenerbahçe play lately I think Eczacıbaşı has higher hopes for second place. 3rd place will be either FB or THY. 4th I hope Nilüfer will take it. Also GS won't give up from 4th place easily.

The fight to survive in the league will be tough as well. Bevi and Beşiktaş already guaranteed IMO. Ilbank and Çan can still survive.

• The battle of 3-7/8 is crazy indeed and I think even Ecz and FB aren't entirely safe :lol:

But omg I'm so stuck on who will be the bottom 4, IMO Ilbank is underrated, they don't have a complete looking team atm but the foundation is great and if they keep Jack and their youngsters, the sky is the limit with this roster of youngsters that keep improving each year. BEVI and BJK should be out, I'm not rooting for Can Kale Spor either tbh. But then the other spot omg... :cheesy: I LOVE Ilbank clearly, I like Sariyer too tbh and their management is amazing, Kuzeyboru was fun too.

Pls PTT somehow lose XD.

Ilbank>Sariyer>Kuzeyboru>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>PTT

for me in terms of favorites :P

For the top 4, I hope for Nilufer to make it :heart: but when will Bjelica join already...?

• I'm not a fan of PTT either. They are only on 10th place bcz of Dimitrova and Ruseva. I don't like setter Cansu or their OHs. They make poor transfer choices.

Their OHs can not be starter even in second Division:white: I don't like their trainer neither. Every year they make very bad transfer choices

• Yasss lets all root for PTT being the 4th relegated team :lol:<3

I'm mostly just rooting for Ilbank and although I'm indifferent with this Sariyer. Nikalina is better than I thought tbh and I just know they can build good teams often with a nice squad so I prefer PTT relegated but Dimitrova will make that hard, I love her individually.

• I'm already excited for next season lol. Bevi and Beşiktaş(sadly) won't be there. We will get good teams from 1st division. This year is quite competitive and team's levels are close to each other. At least the gap isn't that big so far. And hopefully we will get rid of bad players who doesn't deserve to be in MCSL. So we can get even more competitive level.