Turkey - MCSL - Misli.com Sultanlar Ligi - 2020/2021

• Fenerbahçe is interested in Arina Fedorovtseva?

I think we will hear so many names mentioned with Fenerbahçe for next season

:rolll: maybe in 5 years...

• Yesterday, her father came to Istanbul to negotiation for transfer

her father acts weird.He had liked such comments several times on instagram comment.

Also,Arina started to follow fenerbahçe's instagram account 3-4 days ago.She doesn't follow eczacıbaşı vakıf or imoco, only fenerbahçe.

• her father acts weird.He had liked such comments several times on instagram comment.

Also,Arina started to follow fenerbahçe's instagram account 3-4 days ago.She doesn't follow eczacıbaşı vakıf or imoco, only fenerbahçe.

I don't think this transfer will happen, but Instagram confuse my mind.

• Why not though? Boskovic was transferred to Eczacıbasi at a similar age and it turned out a great deal for both sides

• Yea, it can be a big step and I can't tell if she is ready but it's one a lot of exceptional talents have taken before. And she seems like one herself as well.

Players that do succeed will have unmatched experience over the course of the years definitely.

I honestly think they will have a deal for later, maybe 1-2 years after next year. Esp. since she has a good local league in the Russian league, unlike a lot of previous talents which had smaller local leagues. How is she doing in Russia anyway atm?

• I'm super excited for Arina if it's true and I hope it is.

Why not though? Boskovic was transferred to Eczacıbasi at a similar age and it turned out a great deal for both sides

Yeah I don't get why people are being so negative about it. The girl clearly has potential. It's something that will mold her for the future. 5

• Yeah I don't get why people are being so negative about it. The girl clearly has potential. It's something that will mold her for the future. 5

I guess they are worried about her development. Since some users pointed out Fenerbahçe isn't known for developing young players.

I would like to see her in Turkey tho, eventually. She has such a great potential.

• If Arina ever goes to Fenerbahce, lets hope it will be once Terzic is out of office

• I think that Arina is an OH and Vargas Opp.

Besudes she can be transfered and not be starter. Boskovic was not starter in the first Season playing for ECZ.

• I think that Arina is an OH and Vargas Opp.

Besudes she can be transfered and not be starter. Boskovic was not starter in the first Season playing for ECZ.

Against fb battling for 2nd place and to be only in final six at cl

Vargas is a mess..so unconsistent and arina id young,inexperience and not great receiver

• I think Vargas has few chances to play as fener's opp next season.they would want lippmann if they can't persuade Egonu.If she stay,she will play as OH.