Turkey - MCSL - Misli.com Sultanlar Ligi - 2020/2021

• yes, lila will be loaned. also ı heard there is a problem between fener and hilal kocakara.

they think of Buse as an investment ,not only back up.They want to see her as starting setter of the team when naz leave one day.

I also heard that. I believe she had an offer from Aydın this seaon and she wanted to go but Fener didnt let her go.

• I also heard that. I believe she had an offer from Aydın this seaon and she wanted to go but Fener didnt let her go.

Having a 3rd setter in the roster doesn't make any sense. It seems like they want her to plan in their second division team but it would help her more if she would play in Aydın

And for Buse in FB, i hope it is not true. She might be best 3rd local setter right now. It would a big waste if she would go to a team to sit at the bench. She almost always played as starter since she was very young, which definitely made her the setter she is now. I think best club for her would be GS if she really wants to play in a 'big club'. GS definitely needs a better setter than Çağla. It would be a good step for Buse as well to establish herself as a NT player

• Buse Unal is Nilufer’s setter right? She is good and quite tall for a setter. If Naz retires she might even have a chance for a national spot along side Cansu Ozbay. It would be a shame if she becomes a backup setter in a bigger club though.

So true. Next season, Nilufer should create a team around her and SWP.

• Honestly I wouldnt change too much from this seaons Nilüfer, maybe a better local OH instead Fulden, a good OPP. They need to strength their bench tho.

TBH new OH and Opp already will be big change and crucial in case of Nilufer if they want to step up, Buse Unal could have big impact in that, because good local setter is so worthfull in Turkish league with 3 foreigners rule.

Maybe Vargas, if we assumed that she will probably be free after this season.

• TBH new OH and Opp already will be big change and crucial in case of Nilufer if they want to step up, Buse Unal could have big impact in that, because good local setter is so worthfull in Turkish league with 3 foreigners rule.

Maybe Vargas, if we assumed that she will probably be free after this season.

It will be hard for them keep current roster anyway, other teams will try to steal some of their players for sure. Im sure they will have to make some changes. I want Buse to stay in Nilüfer and Vargas would be great for them but do you think she would fit in to their system? Dehrican said he want to play fast. Vargas wants high balls, no?

• It will be hard for them keep current roster anyway, other teams will try to steal some of their players for sure. Im sure they will have to make some changes. I want Buse to stay in Nilüfer and Vargas would be great for them but do you think she would fit in to their system? Dehrican said he want to play fast. Vargas wants high balls, no?

I dont think they are playing a fast game with SWP right now. Having a good local setter and libero is a big advantage for Nilufer. Moreover, Yasemin Yıldırım has been a pleasant surprise so far. I agree that there will be many clubs who would try to sign with these. It would be great if they can bring Helene Rousseaux back. She was their SWP last year, it would be very interesting to watch both playing for Nilufer:box:

• I dont think they are playing a fast game with SWP right now. Having a good local setter and libero is a big advantage for Nilufer. Moreover, Yasemin Yıldırım has been a pleasant surprise so far. I agree that there will be many clubs who would try to sign with these. It would be great if they can bring Helene Rousseaux back. She was their SWP last year, it would be very interesting to watch both playing for Nilufer:box:

Who will play as Opp? If maglio stay, they will have to find a local Opp. Maybe yağmur karaoğlu?

• They say in italian site that marco aurelio leaves ecza this season

Next will be ferhat akbas

Bad move for me

• Egonu, Zehra and Gizem Orge. Wow.

Wouldn’t be that surprised with Orge’s transfer but did not see Zehra’s transfer coming. It is still not official but many top teams finalize their top transfers very early so it is about time.

OK, I am not Marco’s biggest fan but Ferhat??? I hope many players would leave if that is the case.

• I also think ferhat is good move.he did not have a successful period in Tukish NT but he was very young and national team players was so experienced .Also,some players had problems with each others those days.

Many people from different countries trusted him and continue to trust.lang ping,guidetti,japan,chemik police,romania,turkey..,.I think this is a really good sign.

• PAOLA EGONU

ZEHRA GUNES

GIZEM ORGE

to FENERBAHCE

what a team if this come to be truth

Hope Gabi goes to Fenerbahce

• I also think ferhat is good move.he did not have a successful period in Tukish NT but he was very young and national team players was so experienced .Also,some players had problems with each others those days.

Many people from different countries trusted him and continue to trust.lang ping,guidetti,japan,chemik police,romania,turkey..,.I think this is a really good sign.

DO you know Who Had problems with who?

I have to admit my dislike towards him comes from his NT period, he was pretty poor and it was his fault Turkey couldn’t go to Rio 2016. Still, I don’t see him near any top team. He can coach Nilufer, Aydin or Galatasaray and it would be a good move for those teams but Eczacibasi? No, no. Eczacibasi is a team that has goals, a team that has just started to blend their local young players with good young foreigners. And that team will work with Ferhat who is still inexperienced with top volleyball? No. A huge NO.

• Naz - Egonu

Eda - Zehra

Arina - ????

Gizen Orge

Sounds really great. If they hire someone as Robinson, Courtney or Gabi would been even better.