Turkey - MCSL - Misli.com Sultanlar Ligi - 2020/2021

• Maybe Hena Kurtagic (generation 2004), she was awarded with best middle blocker award on previous EuroVolley for both u19 and u17. I wouldn't be surprised if there are attempts to join the Turkish national team even, she is from Novi Pazar and bosniak ethnicity (like Meliha Smajlović) - I emphasize that I am not prejudging anything, I am not giving any comment even, I am just stating facts, which can potentially mean a lot and at the same time very possibly nothing. Also these are just my completely random thoughts, I have no knowledge of anything like this.

Yeah. there is a rumor that fener interested in hena kurtagic.these rumors have been around for about a month.

• But in case of an injury she will be payed.

I think that she made a great decision. She earns a lot and feels well...

Probably Eczacıbasi is the one who would want to have a longer contract, rather than Boskovic herself. It benefits Boskovic as well in the case of injury, she would still be paid. There are not many rich clubs in Europe anyways to pay her that much salary. Istanbul is very close to Serbia, traveling away games is not a big hassle like in Russia. Thus, it is a good place to be for a top player

• Boskovic doesn't need new challenges.. she's at top of her game, playing in a top team that can give everything to her, so it's fair that she wants to give it all to them too.. Money isn't a problem too, I assume.. She probably values more winning with Eczacibasi than winning somewhere else, and I respect that...

• Yeah. there is a rumor that fener interested in hena kurtagic.these rumors have been around for about a month.

It makes sense, she looks like a promising player. Big clubs now realize how smart it is to invest young talents like Boskovic, Carutasu at early age.

FB's male team is investing a young tall Nigerian player who looks like a good prospect as well

• Boskovic doesn't need new challenges.. she's at top of her game, playing in a top team that can give everything to her, so it's fair that she wants to give it all to them too.. Money isn't a problem too, I assume.. She probably values more winning with Eczacibasi than winning somewhere else, and I respect that...

I can imagine she has also loyal feelings towards Eczacıbasi that trusted and invested her at such young age. I hope she would be an iconic player like Gözde for Vakifbank, Eda for FB or Ravva for Cannes

• In addition to all that many have stated, I am deeply convinced that Tijana's agents, agencies, managers, whatever it was called, did their job and that no contract was signed that is 30-40% below hers market value, even in the case of a two-year contract. Eczacibasi is known as a gallant club, I am deeply convinced that they even offered perhaps a record amount to Tijana, to ensure her stay.

• At the risk of sounding a cold-hearted materialist, I am just frustrated on her behalf, because let's be honest, she likely settled for 700-800 thousand per year ballpark (the same as her previous 3-year contract), when she could have easily demand at least 1 million per year. That's a huge difference. That right there is at least 1 million $ less than she could have earned. If it were the difference between 25 and 30 million (like in NBA for top players), then I wouldn't care, because you are extremely rich regardless.

Another thing to consider from the above is that she will have sacrificed (if she stays many more years under the same conditions) more money than vast majority of players will have earned over the course of their careers! That's an insane thought right there. It would be one thing if club can't possibly pay any player that amount (like with Conegliano and Egonu, who is also sacrificing a ridiculous amount of money), but they can.

I don't know, it just leaves a bad taste in my mouth, guys.:|

• At the risk of sounding a cold-hearted materialist, I am just frustrated on her behalf, because let's be honest, she likely settled for 700-800 thousand per year ballpark (the same as her previous 3-year contract)

I'm just wondering, are these just your free estimates, or is there some reliable information that the contract was that much, and that it is now signed for the same amount?

• 800 € for volleyball standards would not be that bad.

Only a couple of teams are abble to pay this amount of money to a player IMO.

ECZ, Vakifbank and... now FB.

If there is other team who can pay this, so far, must to be in Russia

• It is not bad for sure, but she potentially can make more, for example Fener probably would offer magic 1milion, even that i don't like to play guessing numbers, as they are not known in volleyball, but in general i agree with Janko point, ofc if all the premises are true.

But my assumptions go more towards the fact that Tijana signed a more valuable contract than the one from 2018, which we can assume was 700-800k.

• At the risk of sounding a cold-hearted materialist, I am just frustrated on her behalf, because let's be honest, she likely settled for 700-800 thousand per year ballpark (the same as her previous 3-year contract), when she could have easily demand at least 1 million per year. That's a huge difference. That right there is at least 1 million $ less than she could have earned. If it were the difference between 25 and 30 million (like in NBA for top players), then I wouldn't care, because you are extremely rich regardless.

Another thing to consider from the above is that she will have sacrificed (if she stays many more years under the same conditions) more money than vast majority of players will have earned over the course of their careers! That's an insane thought right there. It would be one thing if club can't possibly pay any player that amount (like with Conegliano and Egonu, who is also sacrificing a ridiculous amount of money), but they can.

I don't know, it just leaves a bad taste in my mouth, guys.:|

your comment purely relies on assumption about her salary. You assumed that she gets exact same salary after 3 years without any official indication. Believe me no one is that naive😏 even if Boskovic is, she has agent to get her best financial contract.

That's why, it is crazy to believe she would accept same/similar salary she was making 3 years ago. Especially considering the fact that FB was officially trying to sign her with a 'money is not a problem' attitude.

All in all, Boskovic is probably one of the highest paid players right now, if not the highest

• Monza offer Egonu before 2seasons 750k €.

So they really could bring her in their team if Tijana wanted :what:

I’m surprised that She don’t have 1M€ contract :white:

• Monza offer Egonu before 2seasons 750k €.

So they really could bring her in their team if Tijana wanted :what:

I’m surprised that She don’t have 1M€ contract :white:

Nobody said that! It is just a speculation