Turkey - MCSL - Misli.com Sultanlar Ligi - 2020/2021

• I’m happy that Guidetti is aware which is the best league in the World even though He is not coaching in Seria A. Like he said in Italy he needs work on details for 30matches and in Turkey 10.

He is aware how strong Novara and Scandicci are even though for users here they needs to prove them self every year even though they are reaching big things year by year.

Local players in Italy are making big differents. Even with 4 foreign aloud. Many teams are using local player over.

Look at Sylvia Nwakalor, She can easily play in any top club. Huge talent, but She is yet in weaker team in Seria A. Working on herself, in Turkey She would be bench player in big club :whistle:

• Zehra Güneş will play for Vakıfbank for 3 more season

https://voleybolunsesi.com/zeh…ecek-sezon-hangi-takimda/

Smart transfer. One of the best local player. More important than some foreigns.

Fener got first no :whistle:

And Eda is not going to play many more years.

• I somewhat agree with crovolley. I think of the Turkish League would change their foreigner rule to 4+1 instead of 3+1, it would force the local talent to spread out across the league which may help the league be more competitive from top to bottom. The problem is most of the good local young talent end up sitting on the bench on top teams for YEARS.

• On second thoughts, Arii, maybe you shouldn't have translated that interview. This will singlehandedly serve as fuel for crovolley for at least 12 months to stoke the tedious "my father has a bigger 'ahem' than yours" type of debates.:lol::P

• Zehra Güneş will play for Vakıfbank for 3 more season

https://voleybolunsesi.com/zeh…ecek-sezon-hangi-takimda/

TBH quite expected, Fenerbahce managment want to build a hybrid team in few months because they have money, but as Terzic said in his interview, just money isn't enough, a lot of other circumistances (depending contract, player wishes,....) and first of all time is needed to build a spectacular team.

• Oh snap! Gui has achieved the holy trinity of Crovolley' Bingo Game in a single interview. Maja-Joana, Tijana-Paola, Italy-Turkey. The man is nothing if not a professional shit-stirrer. You gotta admire.:cheesy::P

• TBH quite expected, Fenerbahce managment want to build a hybrid team in few months because they have money, but as Terzic said in his interview, just money isn't enough, a lot of other circumistances (depending contract, player wishes,....) and first of all time is needed to build a spectacular team.

That also mean they have to transfer a foreign MB bcz Bahar- Dicle is a no for CL title and turkish league. I think FB will look something like this

Naz-foreign OPP

Eda-Foreign MB

Foreign OH-Meliha(?)

Gizem Örge

For CL maybe they will tranfer another foreign OH. There is a rumor Kelsey might come back after China again.

• First thing that they should do is to let Brankica go. They are limiting them self because of her.

And Robinson going back to China is not rumor. It is official. But She can come back after Jan again.

• On second thoughts, Arii, maybe you shouldn't have translated that interview. This will singlehandedly serve as fuel for crovolley for at least 12 months to stoke the tedious "my father has a bigger 'ahem' than yours" type of debates.:lol::P

I have to say that this thought crossed my mind when I listened to that part:rolll:

Personally I think top turkish teams are better than top italian teams (Imoco is a different case, they are great but I don't enjoy watching them, feels like it's obvious that they will win and their opponents already start with this idea) .

However I think Guidetti said the right thing: in general italian league is better because every team can express a good volleyball, is technically prepared and is enjoyable to watch. In Turkey the bottom ranked teams (not necessarily Beylikduzu but also Can Kale or Illbank) do not show a good level of volleyball to me.

• Also WCCH 2019 semi's and 5th set.

I mean it is logical to hurt him more, the defeats of Vakif, because after all Turkey NT is weaker than Serbian NT (no offense, that is the clear fact), and those defeats in 2017,2019 were certain, of course with an obvious chance, which always exists, but OTOH Vakif is the one who dictates things in club volleyball. I also understand his reasoning.

To be honest, Boskovic didn't manage to bring CL title to Eczacıbasi even in her beast mode on, in that sense we should applause Egonu. She did it even at a younger age with a way weaker roster around her

I watched the interview and the man said at the end:

"Wolosz makes Imoco great, Ognjenovic makes great every team she plays with"

Unnecessary shade :whistle:

I don't think it is shady. It is simply true. Wolosz is one dimensional setter like Glass which can make her magic in very specific team on the other hand maja played in many different type of teams and managed to be successful every time. She even created magic with Dinamo Moscow that was always playing a boring Russian style. I totally understand Guidetti's point

DIsclaimer: i don't say Wolosz is a bad setter in the case that Crovolley will manipulate my words

• Novara, Scandicci are not good enough until they beat Top Turkish teams.

Only team who can beat Novara 100% is Conegliano and Vakifbank but that would be still close battle.
    I’m not sure at all for Ecz and especially Fener.

• Since Terzic likes working with Serbian players I'm sure one of these 3 will end up in FB: veljkovic, Popovic or Aleksic. Which one is more likely?