Turkey - MCSL - Misli.com Sultanlar Ligi - 2020/2021

• Since Terzic likes working with Serbian players I'm sure one of these 3 will end up in FB: veljkovic, Popovic or Aleksic. Which one is more likely?

God knows if Veljkovic is coming back to volleyball next season especially when they get a baby. If her husband is going to be in Italy their is no way that She is gone to play in Turkey.
    Popovic is not having good season at in Scandicci, and problem is not only Malinov.
    Aleksic for this big club ? Still no.

• God knows if Veljkovic is coming back to volleyball next season especially when they get a baby. If her husband is going to be in Italy their is no way that She is gone to play in Turkey.
    Popovic is not having good season at in Scandicci, and problem is not only Malinov.
    Aleksic for this big club ? Still no.

The sky is the limit for your subjectivity towards Serbian players.

• The sky is the limit for your subjectivity towards Serbian players.

But what is false in this ?

Popovic is having great season ? No.

Veljkovic is player for Fener, but her husband over her career. Yes

Aleksic has proved herself for such a big club. I think not :what:

Only one who is not object is you... sorry.

• I don't think it is shady. It is simply true. Wolosz is one dimensional setter like Glass which can make her magic in very specific team on the other hand maja played in many different type of teams and managed to be successful every time. She even created magic with Dinamo Moscow that was always playing a boring Russian style. I totally understand Guidetti's point

DIsclaimer: i don't say Wolosz is a bad setter in the case that Crovolley will manipulate my words

I personally don't find Asia as limited as Glass, Wolosz can adjust to her hitters IMO

• The same can be said about many Italian players that you always hype, see Lubian, who hasn't proved anything rather than be currently the worst blocker of the Italian league. I find your objectivity...weird :what:

And I agree, both Popovic and Lubian are not having good seasons at all.

• Imo you much underated a lot italian teams excepts Imoco

Novara have had a great season so far they only lost 2 times I think and savino even if they're messy they have a great power

Last year wasn't casual they beat Vakifbank

They can beat vitra or fener,not impossible

• I really like guidetti, he might be playing mind game etc. But he is straight to the point and being honest with his opinion and observation at all times.

That's a contradiction. If he plays mind games, than by definition, he isn't being "honest with his opinion".:P

• That's a contradiction. If he plays mind games, than by definition, he isn't being "honest with his opinion".:P

I thought that mind games would mean to tell something that you think in a time that can be good for others reasons.

Example. He told that Maja is the best. I think that this is his opinion, but maybe he just tell this because wants to renew contract with Maja...

• Guidetti'main successes come only from Vakifbank. That's a bit one dimensional in my opinion, it's too easy never go out from the comfort zone.

Guidetti’s biggest success is of course Vakifbank, but it’s not the “only” one. His achievements with NT of Germany, Netherlands and Turkey should not be neglected. He managed to bring these NT from mid level teams to medal contenders in Europe or even in Olympics.

IMO Guidetti’s biggest strength is that he always manages to bring extraordinary fighting spirits to the teams he coached, thus those teams could often overachieved what other expected from them. OTOH, after he left those teams, they didn’t look the same ever again...

• First thing that they should do is to let Brankica go. They are limiting them self because of her.

And Robinson going back to China is not rumor. It is official. But She can come back after Jan again.

You don't know what the CVL will be like in a post-olympic year (because even the organizers do not know ;) ). Historically, it's a longer league than what we've had the last two years.

I think in 2016-17 it ended in Feb/march

• It would be interesting if Fenerbahce can get Yuan Xinyue to play in Turkey. I dunno if its possible or if Chinese Federation allows this but maybe they can settle it with money?

she hasn't signed on with any club in CVL after Bayi disbanded so I'm hoping she goes abroad. Italy or Turkey, doesn't matter to me. But I hope it's a top team that has the right to play in CEV CL.

• On his opposite opinion, I agree on him when it comes to clubs season. In the national team one, Boskovic has shown a way more consistent performance than Egonu actually.

Egonu only really played in 2018 WCh though, in 2016 she was 16/17 so I don't think anyone really expected results from her

whereas Boskovic played in 2015, 16, 18. (and also 2014, but again, she was 17)

• On his opposite opinion, I agree on him when it comes to clubs season. In the national team one, Boskovic has shown a way more consistent performance than Egonu actually.

Serbian NT has reached their peak way earlier than Italian with current starting six. We will see how will they perform after 2years when they are gone need to change 80% of their starting six. Maja, Rasic, Veljkovic, Popovic S, Brankica....

At Rio Egonu had terrible team around her. They were super messy, and Serbia was amazing.

Italy have possibilty to perform on the same level for next 2 Olympic cycles after Tokyo.

• Serbian NT has reached their peak way earlier than Italian with current starting six. We will see how will they perform after 2years when they are gone need to change 80% of their starting six. Maja, Rasic, Veljkovic, Popovic S, Brankica....

At Rio Egonu had terrible team around her. They were super messy, and Serbia was amazing.

Italy have possibilty to perform on the same level for next 2 Olympic cycles after Tokyo.

I would say Serbia was good from 2015-onwards (the key event being the world cup) and Italy 2017-onwards (since 2017 GP, but it's mostly Egonu).

• Egonu only really played in 2018 WCh though, in 2016 she was 16/17 so I don't think anyone really expected results from her

whereas Boskovic played in 2015, 16, 18. (and also 2014, but again, she was 17)

Your background is showing.:P You are not including European Championship, which both teams/players care very much about.;)