Turkey - MCSL - Misli.com Sultanlar Ligi - 2020/2021

• After last year four loses of Fener against Eczacibasi, this year 2:0 for Fener, although Fener seemed to be weakened and Eczacibasi made a young and promising team, it is obvious that Fener is not so desperate, and that the Ecz perspective is still on the long run.

• I think some people that criticize Boskovic for being better with her NT should keep their energy for Hande tbh :lol::gone: She is like... not even the same player.

• Boskovic with 28 points

next is Saliha with 6 :sos::sos::sos:

Although Jaglicic somehow announced that Tijana signed a record contract on an annual basis, probably as far as women's volleyball is concerned, I repeat that I did not doubt it, but I think it was better for her to accept Fener offer.

• I think Naz made the difference today. She played like her golden days

As someone that criticized her the past few years I agree. This was OG Naz today on court and she outplayed her opponents completely.

• I think Eczacibasi doesn't need to think about replacing everyone now after 1 loss lol.

It's been one of their issues for the past few years so I don't see how Herbots coming earlier than expected would help them.

I think it might be time EczV makes Saliha starter over Hande and trusts in her though. I love Hande, but the inconstistency ain't it. Also Yasemin -> Beyza.

The setter transfer though might be very much needed XD

I would max change the coach, Motta doesn't add any spirit to this team IMO. JT and Hande started the match as if they were going to a nice and fun high tea trip with the squad.

• According to rumors Herbotts will be Eczacıbaşı next season instead of Thompson.

And that makes that rumour of Lavarini going to Eczacibasi even stronger :cheesy:

• I think it might be time EczV makes Saliha starter over Hande and trusts in her though. I love Hande, but the inconstistency ain't it.

I think, on the contrary Hande has been consistently invisible in attack in most of the matches this season.... It’s just even her reception is gone today. Not sure what Guidetti’s magic is to turn her a completely different player in NT:call:

• Lavarini signed two years contract with Novara too as Herbots and other Novara players...

• OMG I am SICK of reading always the same comment from the very same person ALL THE TIME. Could you please stop judging Boskovics desicion about staying in Eczacıbası. Yes, you have right to express your will to see her in another club but pleaaaseee stop. Enough, yes we get it. :teach::hit::wall::wall::wall:

• I think some people that criticize Boskovic for being better with her NT should keep their energy for Hande tbh :lol::gone: She is like... not even the same player.

HAnde's situation might depend on the trainer. Maybe she should just transfer to Vakifbank and let Guidetti do his magic

• I think Naz made the difference today. She played like her golden days

Agreed! Vargas was on beast mode anyways but Naz made her attack literally from everywhere and with single blocks many times. Her sets to MBs were also pretty good indeed but neither Dicle nor Bahar killed any of those balls

• Tell me again how this is the best Eczacibasi team in years. I wanna hear ALL about it...

^^;(

• I still think it is a good team. I won't curse a team after just a bad game. they are obviously not consistent. But That's the thing with young teams. They will get better in playoff

• Hande Baladın Olympic Qualification Highlights

:wall::wall:

• good game from fb

This week they face gala

Gonna be a good training to face imoco next week,let's see what happen