Turkey - MCSL - Misli.com Sultanlar Ligi - 2020/2021

• This is worst anthi's season so far

And yet she broke the league's record lmao. I think she needs to think about switching her position permanently. Especially with the mikasa ball players more often seem to have trouble receiving.

I think the issue is; another talented player in the Greek NT is Strantzali and she is playing Opp, when you have limited choices you often tend to make sure all can be included on court. Can Strantzali receive?

• And yet she broke the league's record lmao. I think she needs to think about switching her position permanently. Especially with the mikasa ball players more often seem to have trouble receiving.

I think the issue is; another talented player in the Greek NT is Strantzali and she is playing Opp, when you have limited choices you often tend to make sure all can be included on court. Can Strantzali receive?

Strantzali is OH

• Its really interesting that Çan lost 4 players from their starting 7 (+they fired their coach, that was a good move tho) but they still managed to win against Sarıyer. I wonder if they can survive.

And sariyer player tiebreaker with Eczacıbasi:what:

• And yet she broke the league's record lmao. I think she needs to think about switching her position permanently. Especially with the mikasa ball players more often seem to have trouble receiving.

She plays as OPP, Strantzali as OH in NT

I agree with you tho, she should be full-time OPP. at least she should try it and see where it goes

• I am really enjoying the league this year. We get to watch every single game. The level is pretty good. We have 2 bad teams but overall its really enjoyable for me. I cant even decide which match to watch :lol::lol:

I agree. Even though the champion is (and was) never in question, the fight for 2-9 places have been more interesting than for years.

• I think I am too early but any link for the Thy x Ecz match?

• Everyone in Turkey is discussing this tweet now.

I like that someone from the volleyball community has finally criticized this situation.I hope something changes.

• Everyone in Turkey is discussing this tweet now.

I like that someone from the volleyball community has finally criticized this situation.I hope something changes.

This is so true. I mean if you sign contract for new club in middle of the season it looks like you betray them. Their is no such bond between players anymore.

• But Guidetti is the LAST PERSON who can talk about this. Vakif literally stole Maja from Moscow even though She already signed for them.

• But Guidetti is the LAST PERSON who can talk about this. Vakif literally stole Maja from Moscow even though She already signed for them.

Maja didn't want to stay in Moscow herself anyway so they bought her contract. I think it's bit different but I'm sure there is more cases where Gio was hypocritical anyway.

That wasn't in middle of the season, that case is no related with what about he talked in this tweet.

Maja sign a new contract in January with Moscow, and in May Vakif expressed interest in her, so in that case no contradiction with what he said. They didn't stole Maja, they give offer to her and if someone was kind of unproffesional, that was Maja, Vakif and Gui didn't forced Maja, Maja accepted it herself, it was her decision, which, in addition to agreeing that it was not the fairest to Moscow, is a completely understandable desire to play for a club like Vakifbank.

Maja didn't want to stay in Moscow herself anyway so they bought her contract. I think it's bit different but I'm sure there is more cases where Gio was hypocritical anyway.

Maybe i don't understand this comment in a right way, if that is a case, Sorry in advance, but if had it not been for Vakif's offer, Maja would certainly have stayed in Moscow, in addition to having already signed a contract, which, as she herself stated, was by far the most valuable in her career, she was satisfied with the conditions in Moscow.

• When should the club / players / agent companies start to negotiate & sign the contract for new season then??

Take Gizem as an example, it’s quite clear that she won’t have a good future anymore in Vakif, why shouldn’t she or her agent look for another club to negotiate and confirm a new contract with another club just a few months before the end of current contract?

I believe it’s completely understandable and normal for any “employee” to look for a new job 3 to 4 months before the end of current contract if they don’t tend to renew it with the current “company”.

However, should the clubs openly announce a specific player will leave his/her current club and join another club in just the mid-season? It’s the question.

• When should the club / players / agent companies start to negotiate & sign the contract for new season then??

Take Gizem as an example, it’s quite clear that she won’t have a good future anymore in Vakif, why shouldn’t she or her agent look for another club to negotiate and confirm a new contract with another club just a few months before the end of current contract?

I believe it’s completely understandable and normal for any “employee” to look for a new job 3 to 4 months before the end of current contract if they don’t tend to renew it with the current “company”.

However, should the clubs openly announce a specific player will leave his/her current club and join another club in just the mid-season? It’s the question.

1 or 2 months before the end of the season is acceptable but almost mid-season, it is too early. It creates a conflict of interest since these players would play against their 'new teams' on the way to playoffs or other cups. That's the part things get nasty

Also comparing professional sportsmen to regular job workers wouldn't make sense. Many contracts with corporate companies have non-competition clauses preventing an employee to work in another competitor company. Since that can't be done in sports, it is fair to expect these contracts to be done later in the season.