Turkey - MCSL - Misli.com Sultanlar Ligi - 2020/2021

• Looks like you were out for 2 months and not updated abt what just happened. Krob did not joined the team in week or days ago because she was in contact with someone from thy i think that was madison and only joined the team again against novara. Have you heard about false positive and false negative result? It's actually common right now. You may want to do some research.

And also like i said i am not saying the news is not true but in strategic point of view this is possible.

• Looks like you were out for 2 months and not updated abt what just happened. Krob did not joined the team in week or days ago because she was in contact with someone from thy i think that was madison and only joined the team again against novara. Have you heard about false positive and false negative result? It's actually common right now. You may want to do some research.

And also like i said i am not saying the news is not true but in strategic point of view this is possible.

Oh well, my bad about Kelsey.

But no, it's not a thing that's possible. If the team really falsified the documents, that's just huge sanctions waiting to happen, I don't see why would they risk it for just some more time while the "fake infected" wouldn't even be able to partecipate in trainings and go to Novara. It honestly makes zero sense to even think about it

• Karayollari in both the first and second set started with a 6-0 run over Gala...

• KArayolları is the most overperforming team of the season! There is no single player with a big name. Everyone is attacking with terrible ratios but they have a good setter, and they are playing with almost 3 liberos on the court. Thus their reception and defense are very solid.

Kudos to them!

Meanwhile GS reached rock bottom at the end of season. Great timing Ataman!:aww::whistle:

• I have said it before and I am going to say it again, Galatasaray should try Gizem as setter because both Cagla and Nilay are horrible setters while Gizem is giving good sets to Alesia and Kosheleva even from back of the court. I hope they will get rid of both setters next season.

by the way, decision of playing with young players was a forced one due to financial hardship, I know that but I see no talent or promise in young players of Galatasaray. They seem inadequate. I know they are young and I would like to be proven wrong especially in such case, but it is what it is.

• Ataman looks like he gave up on this team. I wonder if GS will continue with him

If they didn’t kick him out after so many fails I don’t know why would they now:gone:

But ofc. they should fire him.

• Who do you guys think GS will hire if they kicked Ataman? With their non-existing budget, they won't be able to afford any proper name as a coach for that team. I mean they could only afford 1 foreigner (Olesia) to sign and Kosheleva was transferred as a gift by two people who pay her salary, not the club. Besides that, they could not afford a 3rd MB so they are using their inexperienced youngster Sezen for these matches, besides the MBs they could afford are Selin and Ergul. Same with OH position, they started the season with only Guldeniz as OH and used their youngsters Ilkin, Sude and Elifsu to compete, until someone helped them to transfer Kosheleva. With such a small budget, do you really think they should spend a larger share of the budget on a good trainer?

Besides this, what do you expect from Ataman when he is given simply no budget where noone from his list was transferred at the beginning of the season and he was forced to use experienced and close to retirement players, because they could only afford them?

• Who do you guys think GS will hire if they kicked Ataman? With their non-existing budget, they won't be able to afford any proper name as a coach for that team. I mean they could only afford 1 foreigner (Olesia) to sign and Kosheleva was transferred as a gift by two people who pay her salary, not the club. Besides that, they could not afford a 3rd MB so they are using their inexperienced youngster Sezen for these matches, besides the MBs they could afford are Selin and Ergul. Same with OH position, they started the season with only Guldeniz as OH and used their youngsters Ilkin, Sude and Elifsu to compete, until someone helped them to transfer Kosheleva. With such a small budget, do you really think they should spend a larger share of the budget on a good trainer?

Besides this, what do you expect from Ataman when he is given simply no budget where noone from his list was transferred at the beginning of the season and he was forced to use experienced and close to retirement players, because they could only afford them?

GS's roster is not bad at all! Gizem is second best libero in the league after Simge. Both Rhykliuk and Kosheleva are very good foreigners. Ilkin Aydın is one of the biggest OH talents we have so far (she is playing even better than Hande this season). But why does Ataman play with Güldeniz instead?

The MBs are not top tier clearly but they are not as bad as people are mocking about. I don't think what Ataman had was any less than Nilüfer but he couldn't do what Dehri did.

I hope GS kick Ataman out and sign with Dehrican

• The MBs are not top tier clearly but they are not as bad as people are mocking about. I don't think what Ataman had was any less than Nilüfer but he couldn't do what Dehri did.

I hope GS kick Ataman out and sign with Dehrican

Gs has one of the worst MB duo in the league.Galatasaray could easily find better players than ergül and selin if they had a slightly smarter managers.For example,Yasemin Yıldırım and Emine Arıcı are middle blockers who played in the second division last year.

Also,Dehri has one more year contract with Nilüfer.

If i'm not mistaken,Galatasaray presidential election will be held in June and the management is likely to change.The change of president can lead to a change in everything from the budget to the team manager and the coach.

• Gs has one of the worst MB duo in the league.Galatasaray could easily find better players than ergül and selin if they had a slightly smarter managers.For example,Yasemin Yıldırım and Emine Arıcı are middle blockers who played in the second division last year.

Also,Dehri has one more year contract with Nilüfer.

If i'm not mistaken,Galatasaray presidential election will be held in June and the management is likely to change.The change of president can lead to a change in everything from the budget to the team manager and the coach.

Besides all these, who could guess Ilkin would have such a big impact? She came after 2 years of injuries and before that she was not playing at all. So GS basically started the season with 3 rookies as OH and turned out that Ilkin actually had really good material. If not anything, we should be thankful to Ataman for that. Remember also that Koshe joined the team at the second half of the season, if she was with them in first half, GS would be in top 4 again.

However, I agree that it is a dumb idea to play with Guldeniz-Kosheleva duo as in the last two matches. Ilkin should continue playing no matter what which is a bad decision by Ataman.

In short, I don't think GS's squad was good at all at the beginning of the season. Only reliable players were Gizem Guresen and Olessia.

• Remember also that Koshe joined the team at the second half of the season, if she was with them in first half, GS would be in top 4 again.

This statement is based on what?

First of all Kosheleva was in GS before the first half was ended, remember the win against Eczacibasi, and GS finish the season with 12 loses (6 with Kosheleva, 6 without Koshe), so i wouldn't be so sure at all that they would finish in 4th place even with Kosheleva from the start. IMO both Nilufer and THY are well deserved above GS, even with Kosheleva.

• This statement is based on what?

First of all Kosheleva was in GS before the first half was ended, remember the win against Eczacibasi, and GS finish the season with 12 loses (6 with Kosheleva, 6 without Koshe), so i wouldn't be so sure at all that they would finish in 4th place even with Kosheleva from the start. IMO both Nilufer and THY are well deserved above GS, even with Kosheleva.

Well, when Kosheleva joined the team, Galatasaray had lost against Aydin, THY, Sariyer, and Yesilyurt (teams Gala beat with Kosheleva). And these last losses against PTT and Karayollari are senseless since Gala was already eliminated. Galatasaray could have had six more wins and that for sure would make a huge difference on the table...

So... I think they were brave to fight even having two foreigners (one arrived late) and "the worst" Turkish players among the top teams (I'm not considering Gizem, she is a good player). Now they are focusing on the semifinals of the Turkish Cup, CEV Cup, and the 5th-8th playoffs.

As you said, THY and Nilufer are well deserved, it's not their fault Gala's bad administrative decisions.