Turkey - MCSL - Misli.com Sultanlar Ligi - 2020/2021

• Great match-ups

I can't think of 1 boring match there :drink:

And especially now when both Fenerbahce and Eczacibasi are out of CEV CL, that match is really "match of great stakes". Also before play-off they will face each other in Monday's Kupa volley semi final.

• Does anyone of you guys was thinking about Wilhite in Fenerbahce. I was thinking about that for a while even before rumors about Buse Unal in Fener*. It makes sense for me, and please avoid comment about Terzic and how he will never do that etc......the question is more like hypotetical, what you mean about that idea in general, i mean she is maybe even the best OH from this season, ofensive one and in combination with Meliha, could be great duo. I didn't forgot about Fedorovtseva, she is star in motion for sure, but she will be just 17 yo, and IMO it would be smart for her (and Fener) to share playing time with somebody and why wouldn't that be Wilhite.

I think Wilhite can be really useful but as Opp.She was very effective against every team in the league when she played as opp.

Fenerbahce should have signed with Wilhite instead of Lazareva, it would be a more logical and useful move.

• Does anyone of you guys was thinking about Wilhite in Fenerbahce. I was thinking about that for a while even before rumors about Buse Unal in Fener*. It makes sense for me, and please avoid comment about Terzic and how he will never do that etc......the question is more like hypotetical, what you mean about that idea in general, i mean she is maybe even the best OH from this season, ofensive one and in combination with Meliha, could be great duo. I didn't forgot about Fedorovtseva, she is star in motion for sure, but she will be just 17 yo, and IMO it would be smart for her (and Fener) to share playing time with somebody and why wouldn't that be Wilhite.

*little explanation: I don't want to say that Buse will be first setter instead of Naz (as maybe someone can conclude from what i wrote), but also i don't see her as full time bench player, al least let's say i hope that it won't be case.

In my opinion Wilhite can contribute in Fener and it would be a good transfer for them. The fact that she can play both oh/opp its useful , especially if the rumours about lazareva are true. However i dont want to criticize lazareva before i see her playing and to be honest i've almost never watched her playing so im excited to see how she can do in Turkey, i have a good feeling...lets see

• I think you have to have a certain number of infected players to be able to postpone a match in the league but I am not sure if it is applicable for Turkish cup because on the men side, Bursa was eliminated from the cup since they couldn’t play against Tokat due to Covid.