Turkey - MCSL - Misli.com Sultanlar Ligi - 2020/2021

• Well Alexia definitely didn't play for Romanian NT. Actually let's remember she is still a minor at this point.

Actually she wasn't that young when she moves to Turkey, she was 15 and wasn't far from the senior NT, it was "last call" and right time reaction from Vakifbank to enlist her, because Romania isn't country with strong national team and star players and it isn't unusual to see some very young girls in that less competitive teams, but this story is so senseless because in case of Carutasu it is the fact that she didn't play for senior NT, so,......

• Now we got 2 representatives of LGBTQ+ in NT. Ebrar and Vargas:rose:

Turkey NT is turning to Brazil 2000-2010 team :)

• Can you name those people please?

With all the due respect, what Jules said it is true. I have also read those comments in the forum, some posts have been already deleted, some not. I remember in which thread it was written (WCH 2018), so I only took 2 seconds to find it. Sure, it was written by a troll (with only one comment).

I also recall the same was written when Italy won the U18 WCH in Peru in 2015. Paola was part of that team.

2018 FIVB World Championship - Japan

"Serbia is a true and authentic European team. Unlike Italian team which has a bunch of African players with a Italian citizenship. Serbia is going to win the final."

• yea that's gross, it should have been deleted/banned imo

• Lmao I probably shouldn't laugh about this but Erdogan really trying to show off after what happened yesterday with Italy :rolll:

Imo I'm sorry but the EU's minister was faulty there too, it was literally her seat and he made himself comfortable in a second. Very little people actually speaking about that. I mean the world ofc tries to make it something else and don't get me wrong I'll never vote him but look at Angela Merkel and him also sitting there very often :shrugs:

• yea that's gross, it should have been deleted/banned imo

Yeah, its disgusting. I think he/she is banned ? that user have 1 post only and its that post. When i said that i mean users who use this forum actively. I dont think there are such people here, at least thats what I hope

• Yeah, its disgusting. I think he/she is banned ? that user have 1 post only and its that post. When i said that i mean users who use this forum actively. I dont think there are such people here, at least thats what I hope

Ngl with that user having 1 post it wouldnt surprise me if it was a regular here... But definitely not a Turkish user imho, I can't imagine Turkish ppl saying those words :rolll: Not that it matters, if anything its sad they could still be among us right now with such views

• Imo I'm sorry but the EU's minister was faulty there too, it was literally her seat and he made himself comfortable in a second. Very little people actually speaking about that. I mean the world ofc tries to make it something else and don't get me wrong I'll never vote him but look at Angela Merkel and him also sitting there very often :shrugs:

(kinda off topic) no well other than that (that i agree was blew out of proportion cause obviously he's the big bad wolf and every little thing has to be over analyzed), yesterday italian prime Minister referred to him as a dictator and it started a whole diplomatic case, it was all over the news today, I think he was the first European/western relevant figure to actually refer to him as that

• (kinda off topic) no well other than that (that i agree was blew out of proportion cause obviously he's the big bad wolf and every little thing has to be over analyzed), yesterday italian prime Minister referred to him as a dictator and it started a whole diplomatic case, it was all over the news today, I think he was the first European/western relevant figure to actually refer to him as that

good. he is :rolll:

actually the opposition in Turkey called him wannabe dictator and it sparked lots of press and anger here too. his party member said why wannabe, just say dictator lmao 🤡 welcome to Turkey.

he will not win another election tbh

• Ngl with that user having 1 post it wouldnt surprise me if it was a regular here... But definitely not a Turkish user imho, I can't imagine Turkish ppl saying those words :rolll: Not that it matters, if anything its sad they could still be among us right now with such views

how you can know he/she isn't ?

• I hope we can expect short match today. In last two matches Fenerbahce lost to Eczacibasi in blocks 11-17, 11-18, so imagine wall by Gunes today.

Also I think that 1) they don't have answer for Isabelle 2) they will struggle with attack efficiency

• I don’t like this at all. Okej one girl max who is not born in Turkey but now two girls playing in one NT that are not Turksih is crazy.

Now Turkish NT is gone be mix of Cuban, Romanian and Bosnian. :what::sos:

Qatar 2.0 NT.

• I don’t like this at all. Okej one girl max who is not born in Turkey but now two girls playing in one NT that are not Turksih is crazy.

Qatar 2.0 NT.

That is definetely not the case for Turkey. A country which has been investing for years to be in elite level, competing in major tournaments for years, hosting big tournaments and you are comparing this with Qatar which is buying players to play for them. Bravo for your logic. I have really no words left for you :obey:It is bullshit. I dont know what Turkey or Turkish people have done to you. Seeing this king of logic in this centry, judging everyting from the same perspective is tragic for me.

Meliha came to Turkey when she was very young and it took time for her to be in NT. Turkey 'invested' on her. It wasnt like Aguero playing for Italy. It is kind of the same for Alexia as well. As far as I know, her family is living in Turkey as well, her brother is in U-team of Anadolu Efes (Euroleage finalist). However it is a different case for Vargas, I am not blind as some of fanatics or haters in here.

• I am very happy to read the news about Vargas. I hope we can get more details soon explaining when Vargas and Alexia can start playing for the Turkish NT.

- Thinking of opposites, I think it might be the last summer of Meryem with the NT. So there will be three alternatives, while 2 of them can be OHs temporarily: Vargas, Alexia and Ebrar. When I first heard about Vargas, I felt sorry for Ebrar and other youngsters like Ilkin etc. who will be influenced by this naturalization, however, I think it is a great environment for competition and to push themselves even further. I am sure this also applies to players like Hande and Meliha, showing that their places are not guaranteed and one of the Ebrar/Vargas duo can play OH instead of them.

- I really hope FB keeps Vargas, after all those efforts, they deserve to take the benefits of her playing as Turkish player. That will give room for 2 OHs and 1 MB as foreigners for FB. I wonder how this will influence the transfer of Lazerava? Is she transferred also to satisfy Terzic (and Serbian gang) so they don't complain about Vargas?

• will Vargas be counted as Turkish player for the league next year?

Qatar 2.0 NT.

You mean the same mix like Zaytsev, Antonov and Juantorena in Italy? It's not a XIV century.