Turkey - MCSL - Misli.com Sultanlar Ligi - 2020/2021

• Matthias, I'm 100% with you. There is one thing the general population, including the players, are not aware (or just simply don't want to understand) that being tested negative in a particular day DOES NOT MEAN you don't have covid.

• I wonder how messy a match we'll watch. Probably, both teams are missing some players and they haven't trained since the previous game.

• I totally agree with Mathias too.

And by the way, I wish I were in Germany.

Be careful what you're wishing for ;) Right now government is losing track of what makes sense and what doesn't, and people are getting tired of complicated and partially questionable rules which results in lack of compliance, more careless behavior and more infections.

But yeah, compared to some other countries, I really should not complain :/

• Be careful what you're wishing for ;) Right now government is losing track of what makes sense and what doesn't, and people are getting tired of complicated and partially questionable rules which results in lack of compliance, more careless behavior and more infections.

But yeah, compared to some other countries, I really should not complain :/

Well, I'm from Brazil... I think this explains a lot.

• From what I’ve seen on FBvolley account on instagram, Aylin and Gulce (young libero) are in libero jerseys, Lila is absent and the other young setter is there. Couldn’t see Branicka and Bahar. Someone seemed like Cansu but I can’t be sure because her face was not seen.

• Bahar, İpar, Mihajlovic, Cansu, Lila won't be in roster today.

Great that noone among starters except Mihajloviç is missing but to be honest, FB has a better lineup with Busa-Robinson on court anyways:whistle:

• Jaglicic confirmed that Maja signed 2 year contract with Eczacibasi.

Hope VB wins CL this Season or she may not play CL next year.

Maja, Boskovic, Robinson and Heyrman its a good pack of foreigners. To bad only 3 can play in starting six. This thing ruins the chemistry in the team.

Next year Eczacibasi is gone be really strong team.

I hope that they stay in CL !!!

• Praying the God that noone will get infected from Vakifbank side not 2and half weeks before CL final !!!

• Busa is not even a shadow of the player she was until the arrival of K. Rob.

To be totally clear, K.Rob. is certainly the first option and she can't be bench for Busa-Mihajlovic, but I think it was better to trust Busa instead of Mihajlovic. It is late now, there is no self-confidence, no will, no motivation, ......, totally indifferent, and when a player, no matter how much I love her, of limited predispositions and qualities, plays with such an attitude the result is what we see.

• Hope VB wins CL this Season or she may not play CL next year.

Maja, Boskovic, Robinson and Heyrman its a good pack of foreigners. To bad only 3 can play in starting six. This thing ruins the chemistry in the team.

I mean Maja probably will there as safety. Eczacıbaşı wants to raise Elif. If she mess up Maja will be there to clean up. That's just what I think. I want to someone better than Heyrman tho. I know she isn't a bad player but she doesn't give me that trust. I hope she will prove me wrong tho.

• It's not good when Maja gets angry, usually for the opponent.

• Great that noone among starters except Mihajloviç is missing but to be honest, FB has a better lineup with Busa-Robinson on court anyways:whistle:

I feel bad for Cansu Cetin as she did a very good job at playing as libero in the previous match. There aren’t many chances for her to play as starter in the league finals even though she’s playing not her original position.

• Maybe it's not the right time, but can't wait for Maja - Kelsey duo (I don't care if it's just rumors, I want to believe it).

Eczacibasi done good job TBH on the market, they picked up probably the best individuals from their main opponents plus Boskovic, Hande contract extensions. We can just hope that Ferhat will not mess up.

• I mean Maja probably will there as safety. Eczacıbaşı wants to raise Elif. If she mess up Maja will be there to clean up. That's just what I think. I want to someone better than Heyrman tho. I know she isn't a bad player but she doesn't give me that trust. I hope she will prove me wrong tho.

Not sure, I think Ognjenovic will be the starting setter in most (important) matches. I totally understand that Eczacibasi signed Ognjenovic. I mean she is best setter in the world, so who wouldn't want her in their team? Although I think it would have been more wise to sign a Turkish setter next to Elif. Buse Ünal would have been perfect for Eczacibasi IMO. She is a stable setter and it leaves on spot open for a foreign player on court next to Robinson and Boskovic. Than they could have signed an extra foreign outside hitter, since Hande has showed this season you can't always relay on her as a starter...

About Heyrman, they probably tried to sign a better middle blocker, but they declined the offer because they knew they would be on the bench most of the time. Although I think Heyrman is a more than decent transfer! She is a all-round middle blocker and will work fine with Ognjenovic. Not sure if she can play on the same level as Ogbogu, but defenitly better than Gibbemeyer last few seasons.