Turkey - MCSL - Misli.com Sultanlar Ligi - 2020/2021

• No matter how others criticize him, he has one greatest strength that many other coaches don’t have, his ability of keeping his job.

While reading the sentence, I was genuinely curious what single thing he could be good at it. You got me!:lol:

• I agree with this lineup but then I think MBH should sit on the bench and Maja would be out because with all respect to Gabi, she can stuck at certain rotations to kill the ball that's why it is important to have someone on the bench that can come in to score some crucial points. I think it is also important to give some responsibilities to Cansu by trusting her at this level.

• I agree with this lineup but then I think MBH should sit on the bench and Maja would be out because with all respect to Gabi, she can stuck at certain rotations to kill the ball that's why it is important to have someone on the bench that can come in to score some crucial points. I think it is also important to give some responsibilities to Cansu by trusting her at this level.

IF it’s so unlucky that Cansu is injured during the match, Vakif will have no backup setter then...

Totally agree, i forgot to mention in my previous post, but yeah also in my opinion in case of that lineup, Maja have to be on the grandstand. Part with Cansu is also so important IMO, because she obviously will be the main setter next season.

• IF it’s so unlucky that Cansu is injured during the match, Vakif will have no backup setter then...

Vakıfbank has a young 3rd setter Nazlı Eda Kafkas (2001) she has very rarely played but at least they would have a backup setter in the case of Cansu's injury

• Eczacibasi is ruined team, they look nervous, not ready, upset and they play exactly like they look.

• Eczacibasi has to improve reception. And sign new setter for the 2nd set. THY won the 1st sets with good defence and Eczacibasi faults.

Like this tipped ball by Ebrar. 3 players in line, ball is going very high, 9 meters long shot and Hande still can't receive this...

• Madi is playing so good, she wants CL

Yeah, actually she did very good job all along the season. I'm curious where she will play next season, are we know anythig about foreign spot in THY?

• Yeah, actually she did very good job all along the season. I'm curious where she will play next season, are we know anythig about foreign spot in THY?

From what I understood It seems Alexia (as local), Madison Kingdon, Carlini are the players so far.

With a killer foreign MB they'd be so good.