Turkey - MCSL - Misli.com Sultanlar Ligi - 2020/2021

• I know that is common to use first names with Turkish players.. So why we call Hatice Gizem Orge, Gizem, and not Hatice?

• I know that is common to use first names with Turkish players.. So why we call Hatice Gizem Orge, Gizem, and not Hatice?

She prefers her 2nd name Gizem and uses that one in her day to day life. Turkish volleyball players indeed usually put their first names instead of surnames but I don't think it matters when you have a 2nd name.

• Is Hatice a common name? In Brazil, when we have a common first name sometimes we prefer to be called by our second one.. It's nice to see similarities in other cultures ^^

• Is Hatice a common name? In Brazil, when we have a common first name sometimes we prefer to be called by our second one.. It's nice to see similarities in other cultures ^^

Yea it's very common, I think it's also a bit old-school or cliché as a name. Gizem might be even more common XD at least today, but it's more modern, more 'cool' if that makes sense.

• Is there any info about Koolhaas, will she stay in Yesilyurt?

• Is there any info about Koolhaas, will she stay in Yesilyurt?

Not any I know of at the current time sadly. Maybe someone else knows?

Their head coach changed clubs to Nilüfer also so now I'm a bit worried about their future. I heard that the players that didn't come back to VB might do another season of AGY but I'm not sure at all tbh at the current time.

• Not any I know of at the current time sadly. Maybe someone else knows?

Their head coach changed clubs to Nilüfer also so now I'm a bit worried about their future. I heard that the players that didn't come back to VB might do another season of AGY but I'm not sure at all tbh at the current time.

Hasn't Tugba promoted full Vakifbank? AGY won't be the same without her, but still cool and I'd like to see Koolhaas there

• Vakifbank's assistant coach Dehri, who was Yesilyurt's coach last season is moving to Nilufer now.

Yesilyurt's main sponsor went to bankruptcy, I will be surprised if they can afford to make a fine team after all. It would be nice if TVF set a minimum budget limit to participate in VVSL this season, so we could get rid of Beylikduzu, Besiktas and some others.

• Vakifbank's assistant coach Dehri, who was Yesilyurt's coach last season is moving to Nilufer now.

Yesilyurt's main sponsor went to bankruptcy, I will be surprised if they can afford to make a fine team after all. It would be nice if TVF set a minimum budget limit to participate in VVSL this season, so we could get rid of Beylikduzu, Besiktas and some others.

bye bye AtlasGlobal I guess

https://www.aviation24.be/airl…upt-and-stops-operations/

• Bummer. Started before Covid. That means Derya is a free agent? Goggles? The sexy setters. That wonderful young Romanian whose name escapes me? Alexia?

• Bummer. Started before Covid. That means Derya is a free agent? Goggles? The sexy setters. That wonderful young Romanian whose name escapes me? Alexia?

idk what their budget is without AG, maybe they'll get a new sponsor but in these times I think that's not a likely case.

Buket and Derya are not free agents btw, they're VB property, it all depends on their management.

• idk what their budget is without AG, maybe they'll get a new sponsor but in these times I think that's a likely case.

Buket and Derya are not free agents btw, they're VB property, it all depends on their management.

There's actually a Vakifbank II, right? But they went to AGY because they play in the big pants league whereas VB II is V2 or V3

• There's actually a Vakifbank II, right? But they went to AGY because they play in the big pants league whereas VB II is V2 or V3

if i'm correct they are at...3...

So they'd probably learn more by sitting at the bench at this stage of their carreers. Also usually its U18 there.

Edit: I just checked and they promoted to the 2nd division.

• Bummer that Nilufer's coach is changed. Tore did a great job with such a low budget☹️

• I agree about Tore! Someone wrote that he went to Norway for personal things but will be back. I hope he comes back to Turkey to coach either Aydin or PTT.

• Oh yeah, her first a few games weren't that good but she became much better game after game.

I think it's quite normal. She broke her medial collateral ligament during a KOVO Cup game and stayed out of court for 4 months.