Serbian NT 2020

• The men's senior national team of Serbia, the current European champion, will start training on Monday, June 1. Slobodan Kovac, the first senior coach of Serbia and the best coach in Europe in 2019, announced the list of players (32) who will train in Belgrade.

TEHNIČARI(setters): NIKOLA JOVOVIĆ (URAL UFA, RUSIJA), ALEKSA BATAK (RAVENA, ITALIJA), VUK TODOROVIĆ (VOJVODINA NS SEME, NOVI SAD) I ANDRIJA VILIMANOVIĆ (ACH VOLEJ LJUBLJANA, SLOVENIJA).

KOREKTORI(opposites):DRAŽEN LUBURIĆ (BELOGORJE BELGOROD, RUSIJA), BOŽIDAR VUČIĆEVIĆ (ACH VOLEJ LJUBLJANA, SLOVENIJA), BORIS BUŠA (VOJVODINA NS SEME, NOVI SAD), STANISLAV PAUNOVIĆ (RIBNICA, KRALJEVO) I ALEKSA MATIĆ (RADNIČKI DOO, KRAGUJEVAC).

LIBERA(liberos): NIKOLA PEKOVIĆ (PARTIZAN), MILORAD KAPUR (TSV GIZEN, NEMAČKA), STEFAN NEGIĆ (VOJVODINA NS SEME, NOVI SAD) I DUŠAN JOVIĆ (NIŠ).

BLOKERI(blockers): MARKO PODRAŠČANIN (PERUĐA, ITALIJA), SREĆKO LISINAC (TRENTINO, ITALIJA), PETAR KRSMANOVIĆ (PJAĆENCA, ITALIJA), ALEKSANDAR OKOLIĆ (MILANO, ITALIJA), NEMANJA MAŠULOVIĆ (VOJVODINA NS SEME, NOVI SAD), STEVAN SIMIĆ (VOJVODINA NS SEME, NOVI SAD), ALEKSANDAR NEDELJKOVIĆ (SPARTAK, SUBOTICA), UROŠ NIKOLIĆ (CRVENA ZVEZDA) I NIKOLA GOIĆ (RADNIČKI DOO, KRAGUJEVAC).

PRIMAČI(outside hitters): NEMANJA PETRIĆ (MILANO, ITALIJA), MARKO IVOVIĆ (LOKOMOTIVA NOVOSIBIRSK, RUSIJA), UROŠ KOVAČEVIĆ (TRENTINO, ITALIJA), MIRAN KUJUNDŽIĆ (TURKOAN, FRANCUSKA), PAVLE PERIĆ (VOJVODINA NS SEME, NOVI SAD), STEFAN SKAKIĆ (RIBNICA, KRALJEVO), DAVIDE KOVAČ (NIŠ), LUKA TADIĆ (CRVENA ZVEZDA), DAVID MEHIĆ (VOJVODINA NS SEME, NOVI SAD) I

LAZAR ĆIROVIĆ (RADNIČKI DOO, KRAGUJEVAC).

• Atanasjevic?

Seems like this team has promisses setters. So much potential and yet they didnt achieve a spot in OG.

• I would love to see Vuk Todorovic as starting setter (IMO she is already better than Jovović), i like Jovović because of his personality, but he is not amazing setter at all.

Vuk IMO have potential to become very good.

* Fun fact that i played against him in the Belgrade city school competition (bronze medal match) when i was 14, she was alpha and omega of his team he was the best attacker, best server, best blocker,.... everything, and me as captain and my teammates, simply we couldn't do anything, although we was a very balanced team.

• I would love to see Vuk Todorovic as starting setter (IMO she is already better than Jovović), i like Jovović because of his personality, but he is not amazing setter at all.

Vuk IMO have potential to become very good.

* Fun fact that i played against him in the Belgrade city school competition (bronze medal match) when i was 14, she was alpha and omega of his team he was the best attacker, best server, best blocker,.... everything, and me as captain and my teammates, simply we couldn't do anything, although we was a very balanced team.

What is Todorovic’s position back then?

• What is Todorovic’s position back then?

He played as outside hitter or opposite i don't remember for sure, he attack from every zone equal lol.

• Probably haven't yet tested her?

• Do they (women’s and men’s NT) have shared gym? I mean, do they share usually?

Yes they are in the same hotel and they have training in same gym.