Japan - V.League V1 (Division 1, Women) 2020-2021

• Would it be weird if Yurika Mizoguchi is being represented by MVP agency in Poland? Maybe she is looking to continue her career in Europe? I'm suspicious :/

• these four ladies from my fave hitachi team (such fun personalities) are retiring? miya sato, uran horii, yuka onodera, and maiha haga. i happen to be a fan of uran's as she reminds me of the great yukiko ebata...

• these four ladies from my fave hitachi team (such fun personalities) are retiring? miya sato, uran horii, yuka onodera, and maiha haga. i happen to be a fan of uran's as she reminds me of the great yukiko ebata...

yes, tears are being shed. Uran was a fine all-arounder, and so cute when you get to know her

And their team manager , Madoka Kodera , who I always found very distracting sitting end court behind the server, is also leaving :(

• So far 34 players, not including imports, have left their V1 teams this year. Last year 45 left.

I hope we are close to done

• Hitachi Rivale Official 2020–21 Retirement Match

May 22 @ 11:00am <jst> live on the youtube

• :read: